VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Future of the Stunt Arena

MarioSonic94

Any updates on the arena?

The problem with the Stunt Arena is it's in a bad location with Batman and Nitro right behind it. The coaster noise drowns out anything going on in the theater. It really needs to be demolished.

They could enclose it, soundproof the walls, bring in new sets that can change and have a show including stunts based off of Justice League vs. Legion of Doom. Or they could make it an official character greeting location.

They would hit a homerun if they attempeted to get some of the orginal ideas and the Great Arena going again! Chariot races, Wild West Show, Jousting, etc, etc, etc,.....

Yeah, but people don't want to see that stuff anymore. A Wild West Show shouldn't be in Movietown, it should be in the Western section. And who wants to see jousting and chariot races these days?

I hope they put a new stunt show in there. If they livened up Movietown, people would see it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think Batman stunt shows are in "limbo" indefintely,chain-wise.About a month ago,a group of members(including me) of sfafans.com had a pre-season get-together at SFA,that included a presentation by thier Wild West stunt team.The most shocking thing we learned was that SF is charged along the lines of ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN LISCENCING & ROYALTY FEES!!!!-FOR EACH AND EVERY PARK!!!Unless DC Comics is willing to lower thier fees,I don't think SF is bringing back the Batman stunt shows.