Everything started off with Mr. Six and friends getting the party started:

P1300623.jpg

The Mporium is really bright and colrful:

P1300530.jpg

Tons of Bizarro merchandise already:

P1300519.jpg

The horses got their tails:

P1300637.jpg

With the bad weather, the lights didn't make it onto the Big Wheel yet, but should be up by next weekend:

P1300644.jpg

The new Boardwalk Food Court isn't quite done, but it did open:

P1300699.jpg

And Bizarro is under "Funstruction":

P1300711.jpg

Tango looks to be gone for good. The new stores and resteraunts look really good but the rest of the park needs alot of improvement before summer starts. In my opinion these kids rides that have been removed or are closed for the time being are really going to rub some familys the wrong way. It bothers me more that the kids rides are closed then Tango because I find it ridiculous that they basically went crazy building these kiddy lands just to have some of them closed. I know most of them were built by previous management but it really looks bad having them just sitting there.

Looking at it, the rides closed were all rides that ONLY kids could ride, and not their parents. While it's a shame to not have them open all the time, they're not needed this early in the season, and at least they are suggesting similar rides available around the park.

Tango looks to be gone for good.

There's no reason to think that...nothing has been done except to screen it off fro the pathway. It just means it's less noticeable while its not operating.

Years ago the park planned a section of flat rides that would be completely closed off except on days when they were needed. This is similar to that idea.

Ya I did like those signs they put out. I guess my problem is im expecting to much. I see it this way before they go building new attractions they should make sure they can run the park and all the rides in it. Last season I was blown away when I saw every ride open most of my visits. Every food and drink stand was always open and everything looked very professional. This season I am seeing trees slaped up on a hill and letters ripped of a signpost and a bench thrown in front of it. I see benches blocking off kids rides and some kids rides replaced with bushes. I just feel that the money that went into other things like the new resteraunts could have been used on other things like keeping these rides open. I feel the Cyber Cafe was a good investment because now there are breakfast choices. I do feel however the Boardwalk Food Court wasn't needed. If people are going to eat there going to eat theres no need to have an overkill amount of resteraunts. Having 50 resteraunts all your doing is spreading the money you make out. How many more Johnny Rockets do we need? You guys might have different feelings but thats just my .02

I just added a few more photos from later in the day.

Click here for the update of the update!

Here are a few previews:

The old Franklin Store/Street Style store now features more upscale merchandise:

P1300802.jpg

New hoodie ponchos are really neat:

P1300820.jpg

Clothoid loops for peace!

P1300811.jpg

The day improved once the sun came out and even the Flume opened:

P1300789.jpg