VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens

GAcoaster

I never got to ride it either. In all my past trips (most recent being 2003) it looked like it was too much for me.

After becoming an enthusiast I was looking forward to trying some kind of Arrow Suspended and figured BBW would be around for a long time and I would try it on my next trip to Busch Gardens. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen now and with only Iron Dragon, Top Gun and Ninja left in the US, I hope I can at least try one of those coasters before they are removed. With the way so many Arrow Suspended coasters have either been removed or converted to the floorless Vekoma train in just the last few years, I am worried that they are all going to be a thing of the past soon.

I never got to ride it either. In all my past trips (most recent being 2003) it looked like it was too much for me.

After becoming an enthusiast I was looking forward to trying some kind of Arrow Suspended and figured BBW would be around for a long time and I would try it on my next trip to Busch Gardens. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen now and with only Iron Dragon, Top Gun and Ninja left in the US, I hope I can at least try one of those coasters before they are removed. With the way so many Arrow Suspended coasters have either been removed or converted to the floorless Vekoma train in just the last few years, I am worried that they are all going to be a thing of the past soon.

After BBW, I was very disappointed in Iron Dragon. It didn't have a hill like BBW and the atmosphere was lousy. BBW had great atmosphere, going through the village, through woods and over the river and creek. Unfortunately too many coasters are just thrown on a slab of cement. BBW is a big loss. :crying:

• 3 weeks later...