VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sat March 27, 2010

gafreak

I really can't wait for this year and hope I get to work with all the friends I made last year wherever I am.

Maybe this video will help all of us cure our off-season fever. I made this from used, unused, and shot footage I did for my site. Please enjoy! :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this video will help all of us cure our off-season fever. I made this from used, unused, and shot footage I did for my site. Please enjoy! :)

Good job man,just the one thing I didn't like was the POV clips,I am real against filming on rides,except if you get permission like TPR does,but other than that nice job!

I am real against filming on rides

You know, I totally understand. I agree and am a strong enforcer for the rules. I'll be honest, I did ask permision, although it was denied. And, I don't like braking rules, but, I thought to get a realistic feeling of the ride, I'd have to get help (I don't run the camera for 95% of the time) shooting it on the ride. Thank you for watching and your kind feedback! :) I really appreciate it.

Edited by ThemeParkRider

That hasn't been my experience unfortunately except in 2007. In April 2008 I went on a Wednesday, everything had a long wait, Nitro was into the switchbacks, GASM was 30 minutes even.

In 2009, I went in April on a Monday and Thursday, waits weren't as bad as 2008 but weren't walk ons. 15 - 20 minute waits for rides like Nitro and Superman (KK had a huge line).

2007 I went on a Wednesday in April and the park was dead, walk ons for everything except Superman which was 15 minutes but the park was empty because it was the 2nd week of daily operations and NYC schools were back in session.

I love it when the park is empty, the emptiest I have ever seen it was Family Fall Fun Night 2008, you could look down a midway and not see a single person and then ride Skull Mountain and be the only one on the train. It's such a cool experience even though it is bad for the park.

Edited by Yoshi

• 2 weeks later...