VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sat March 27, 2010

gafreak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be horrible, but the weather has been bad so early on so I think it is a concern. It wasn't so bad in November and the beginning of December in the 50's but then all of the sudden it got really cold. Maybe by mid March it will warm up and everything can open as normal. It was very exciting to hear the park was finally opening in March again and to go back to an April opening would be a dispaointment.

• 4 weeks later...
I got my rehire packet today, the EC starts hiring on Feb 1 @ 1 PM

Got mine as well.I just hateeeeee filling out this stuff so much.I also need to find a day to go when it won't be beyond insane there.I will be there on the 27th I think it is for an interview,then I have to then do another interview for the rehire process and get my training dates. :clap:

im just going to go 0n 2/6 but im going to get there around 9, even though it doesnt open til 10, just to be in the front of the pack, plus they always have free stuff,lol.

Ahh,free stuff is always good!But there's no way I could get up at 9 on a Saturday to go there.I will just wait for after school one day or something.

EC Opens on 2/1 at 1:00, you can start being hired, and re-hired that day. I'll be there on the 6th ( can meet new people, old people, plus all the people from my new dept will be there) anyone going the 6th if you see a person going shirt/tie and suit looking like secret service its proabbly me.

First thing when I come back in I will be learning how to work the ride or rides I'm at. B)

But as a guest,it will probably be ride Toro or any rides as much as I can,I won't be going into the park as a guest many times this year.

Edited by Mike13