VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sat March 27, 2010

gafreak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I hope so,I can't wait for the training,that's when I met the most people and are still friends with now,like Chiller (Dan).I had Discovery March 27th last year,hopefully I get it earlier this year.

Job fair in January?Damn it's so close but so far away =(.The rehire stuff is hopefully easy,but I have to do a lead interview this year,which I will be SO nervous in even though Steve and the full times are awesome.

Edited by Mike13

I'm coming to Rides Dept. next year! A whole season in Foods was brutal but I'm finally turning 16and I hope to be in 240 or 230.

Get ready Bugs Bunny National Park or Ballins because here comes Jon!

But those are two great sections.I hope to be in 240 next season,but if I'm a Lead I really don't care where they have me.

Edited by Mike13

Did it really?Never knew that lol,I'm suprised we don't open at 10.

GAdv used to open up right at 10:00, years ago. Then in the early 2000s they posted that the park opened at 10:00 but most of the rides did open untill 10:30-10:45. The last couple of years they have the posted park opening at 10:30 now.

They usually don't post the full schedule until January/February since they're still setting up dates for buyouts and other events. It's unusual that they have posted opening day so far in advance.

Probably March 27th is their prediction to when they're going to open it. I'm assuming in January the date will be changed acording to how far progres is with the park. If it takes more time to clean the park up thats okay. Although, I am perfectly fine with this opening date.

The weather is almost never good enough for parks in early March up here. It's even a long shot that the weather will be even decent by late March. Hopefully there won't be any late snowstorms to delay park opening next year.

GAdv used to open up right at 10:00, years ago. Then in the early 2000s they posted that the park opened at 10:00 but most of the rides did open untill 10:30-10:45. The last couple of years they have the posted park opening at 10:30 now.

We sometimes open around 10:00, but you cant get pass Main Street until 10:30.

We sometimes open around 10:00, but you cant get pass Main Street until 10:30.

That was kind of how it was in the early 2000s except they didn't hold you at the ropes on mainstreet. You just got in line for a ride, stand around for 1/2 hour and hoped it would open by 10:30.