VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 2- Spruce Up Yum Yum Palace/Character Cafe

Yum Yum/Character Cafe REALLY needs some fresh paint again, and it would be really great to see a full restoration project, bringing back the scoops from the boneyard and constructing the parts that were never completed in the back. All that combined with some new lighting to highlight the structure at night would be great. I picture adding small lights in the structure much like Islands of Adventure has:

IOA%200105%20541.jpg

I think that's a perfect example of how to make somethign that looks great during the day look just as good (if not better) after dark.

While we all know the Looney Tunes characters are popular, are the really needed at the Yum Yum Palace? I would like to see the restaurant return to its original name and old fashioned ice cream parlor roots. The inside should be remodeled with the bright white paint scheme and inlaid mirrors that made people say "wow" when the park first opened. In my opinion, today's interior colors and modern angle layout are just way too dark and rigid for such a fancifully designed structure.

ya i agree bringing back the original concept is a major plus for the park, and it is stupid to call it the charicter cafe when there never even there, the interior doesnt match the outside of the bldg at all, and i dont even think they serve ice cream there anymore at all, i say bring the pieces out of the boneyard and put the metallic paint scheme back in place and you have a 5 star palace again!

• 2 weeks later...