VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 18- Add Animal Attractions

The Golden Kingdom was a GREAT addition tot he park, and a perfect example of how additional animal attractions could be introduced to the theme park. I think it helps promote the park with families as well as promoting the Wild Safari inside the park.

I've always thought there could be additional sea life exhibits/shows added along the lakefront area (penguins, otters, rays, etc., along with underwater viewing of the dolphins. Other idea could be bringing bears into Frontier Adventures or Old Country, or maybe kangaroos or wallabies in Wiggles World.

The possibilities are endless, and Discovery Kingdom and the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks offer great examples of how animals can be added to a theme park in unique and interesting ways.

I think that we need more marine life exhibits because we already have a tiger exhibit and a safari filled with

animals already. I think it would be too much to handle for the park. I think a great place to put a marine life exhibit would be at Hurricane Harbor because it's theme is a tropical island and it would be a great alternative

to riding water rides all day. Im also strongly against putting anything in Old Country for a reason that's

very important to me in which I don't want to mention at all.