VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure in Miniature Model Mode

29yrswithaGApass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Im inpressed! But Im working on a Miniture of the 1974 Enchated Forrest Using Lemax Carival, Mr. Chirtsmas Worlds Fair. Lincoln logs. And hand Built structures. Ive completed Most of the Rides and Yum Yum Palace. Ill be posting the pictures in the next few mths.

Im inpressed! But Im working on a Miniture of the 1974 Enchated Forrest Using Lemax Carival, Mr. Chirtsmas Worlds Fair. Lincoln logs. And hand Built structures. Ive completed Most of the Rides and Yum Yum Palace. Ill be posting the pictures in the next few mths.

Wow, we would love to see that! Are the Lincoln Logs for the Fort?

• 11 months later...

Just a up date on the model Im working on the Gingerbread Fancy now... Yum Yum Palace is completed. And yes the lincolin Logs are for the Fort. And the logs for Best of the West. Most opf Strawberry Fair is here. Im waitting for my Lemax Round-Up to come. Talk about your labor of love.

FlumeOp1974 has shared with us a photo of his model of the Yum Yum Palace! Great job! I love the details on the scoops! I can't wait to see more. :)

gallery_2_868_63123.jpg

Thanks...Glade you approve..Ill send more soon. The roof took almost two weeks in the evening to make. And a lot of shopping to find the details.

Edited by FlumeOp1974