VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 13-- Add a Webcam to the Park Website

Our wish for day 13:

WCDay13.gif

Add a webcam to the park website.

A webcam could easily be setup for following construction progress on new attractions in the off-season, and is a GREAT way to promote the coming attractions in the off-season.

In the regular season it would be great to have a webcam looking down Dream Street either from the top of the Carousel looking toward the Big Wheel, or looking from the Big Wheel toward the Carousel.

Other parks have webcams, and they are evry effective at keeping people visiting the park websites all year long, and more often.

• 3 weeks later...

While they were building The Rock in Newark they had the webcam that you could control in like 60 second increments or something like that. While it's not exactly the same as this, I think it would be intriguing for people to be able to view the construction as it takes place, and it would be an amazing way for the company to get people to come to their website randomly. I know I would be tempted to check out what was going on during the day, especially in the off season. :)

• 3 years later...