VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Gadv Thrill Commercial!

CoasterPrince

I just watched the best Gadv commercial that has ever been. It focused on the thrills of our park saying "Come conquer El Toro and Nitro and if you can try Kingda Ka" it was a really intense commercial that had great shots of OUR coasters! That's right there where beautiful shots of Ka Bizarro Nitro and most importantly El Toro. A coaster that isn't on tv too much!!! I'm loving the new approach Six flags.

WOW! I just saw the new commercial on Nickelodeon (oops, TMI) and it WAS amazing! No stupid Mr. Six, no "We Like To Party" music, and especially no "More Flags, More Fun"! The commercial was intense, amazing, and made me want to go to GADV! The amazing HD shots were really cool, and El Toro needed to get on TV more. The commercial was the best I've ever seen, and I hope Six Flags continues to make more commercials like this!

When I saw it, I was jumping around the house telling everyone that Mr. Six WASN'T in the commercial!

I still haven't seen it! :(

I just saw the one with Mr. Six which shows a drop tower and a shoot the chutes boat splashing down...always interesting to see that one.

I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a written disclaimer on the commercials like SeaWorld does that says "Attractions vary by park"

you forgote in important one chang if you watch the commercial you can see a B&M stand up that is chang

I just watched the best Gadv commercial that has ever been. It focused on the thrills of our park saying "Come conquer El Toro and Nitro and if you can try Kingda Ka" it was a really intense commercial that had great shots of OUR coasters! That's right there where beautiful shots of Ka Bizarro Nitro and most importantly El Toro. A coaster that isn't on tv too much!!! I'm loving the new approach Six flags.