VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

7/16 trip report

warnerleroy

Went today to say Goodbye to GASM and it ACTUALLY started having a longish wait near the end of the day. Kingda Ka broke down at around 3, dont know if it ever started again. There was really nothing out of the ordinary to report except two things, two VERY interesting things.....

1.This is the least interesting, am I the only one that noticed that the word "BIZZARO YOUR WORLD" are missing from the Bizzaro sign and a blank space is in it;s place.

2.The constrcution markings all around the GASM site and queneu have also found their way to SUPERMAN! yes, there are constructuion markings in Superman's footprint. You can only see them from the left of the lift hill and thats the only place were they are. Does this mean anything :huh:

actually i reported quite some time ago in the bizarro thread about the missing sign, and i posted pics of all the marks earlier, they are just sewer, water, electrical lines underground, the entire area needs to be marked out when digging underground, ka was up and running around 6:30, GASM HAD 0 WAIT AT 7:30, KA WAS 90 MIN, RT NO WAIT, park was very busy still up till i left @9:45

The markings around SUF are partly from the work that was done on the footers and partly for the new construction. Whenever something is being built they have to mark out the utilities and control points for hundreds of feet beyond the actual construction area.

Sounds very crowded for a weekday, I wonder if a lot of people went to the park yesterday who might have gone earlier in the week but didn't because of the on and off rain Monday - Wednesday.

The markings around SUF are partly from the work that was done on the footers and partly for the new construction. Whenever something is being built they have to mark out the utilities and control points for hundreds of feet beyond the actual construction area.

They better! You don't want to jackhammer into some high voltage conduit!