VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Ghoulmaster's Ghost's

Railer

I found this on the Ghoulmaster's Facebook page. I am glad they are using the Theater for this, It has great potential to decorated very good. An old "spooky" theater, has great potential. I guess since that area is open during Fright Fest, they might as well utilize everything thay have back there. Some interesting news about the "Old Country" last couple of day's, Maybe the new President does have a plan for it.

gallery_208_401_11904.jpg

they really should get rid of the ghoul master, he is a waste. Also btw he lip syncs the songs not really sings them. now i know a lotof our show cast are like that but they dont try to say they know MJ songs like he does

At this point the Ghoul Master is one of the top attractions for Fright Fest. I would bet more people come to FF for him than for any of the other attractions. He's got talent and people love him...just look at how long the lines are for pictures with him one night!

Wait! lets get the real story here, WHAT'S UP WITH OLD COUNTRY?????

It's most likely gone and Musik Express is for sale at Ital.com. If you look at the add, it seems as if there some urgency to sell it. we may even start to see progress in that area for frightfest at the rate they're going. Maybe a as a TerrorTrail or something.

BTW-is there any speculation a hayride MAY return?

• 2 weeks later...
At this point the Ghoul Master is one of the top attractions for Fright Fest. I would bet more people come to FF for him than for any of the other attractions. He's got talent and people love him...just look at how long the lines are for pictures with him one night!

I never paid much attention to him as I thought he was just a photo op. What does he do and why do people like him so much?

• 3 weeks later...

UMM YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!! HIS SHOW AND SET IS PHENOMAL

they really should get rid of the ghoul master, he is a waste. Also btw he lip syncs the songs not really sings them. now i know a lotof our show cast are like that but they dont try to say they know MJ songs like he does

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty weird, starts out with a video montage of Ghoulmaster getting ready for the show, mostly closeups of him making scary faces and putting on his get up and walking with goth girls and other crap. Then him and the ghosts come out and do a number, then the ghoulmasters walks off backstage while his ghosts talk about themselves and ghoulmaster, most of their dialogue is failed attempts at comedy. It then keeps going back and forth with ghoulmasters comes back out they dance another number, then he leaves, the ghosts talk more and fail at being funny. At one point the ghosts talk about how they left the ghoulmaster's castle and went partying, which they show in another lame video montage. The ghosts are mainly stereotypes, there is a nerdy ghost, a cool ghost, a gayish ghost, a self absorbed ghost, and a mute ghost. I don't remember their names but the whole thing was stupid. The show ends with yet another video montage of what I guess is fan art of Ghoulmaster (really he has that large of a fan base?). Also during the show I believe they played recorded fan girl screams to make him look more popular.

Edited by The Master