VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Little Gingerbread House?

michelle

I have a question for you guys cause I KNOW you are the ones to ask!....that little gingerbread looking house thing that sits there when you are walking the path heading down towards the lake....was that originally part of something else, because it just seems so random and out of place....

I can't even remember....I can see it on the left side of said path though, not that that helps any, lol. I just always have the same weird thought when I pass it.....Hhhmmmm, wonder if you could hide out in that till the park closes.... :P . I am SO going to get a picture....if i'm seeing it correctly, it's in that rather woodsy area after the tents going in the direction of the Big Wheel, but in front of the brown structure along the lake....there's like a path or two in that area?

all i can say for certain is that i remember it being BETWEEN the tents and Yum Yum, yes. And it was not any structure that people would go in, just looked Hansel and Gretel-ish but always out of place. And small, like the size of a doghouse. That's all i've got till I get back up there.