VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

How many rollercoasters have you been on?

coastercrazy

I'm at 195 now. Should easily get 200 this year, but the problem is deciding (and trying to accurately plan) which coaster will be number 200. Options include Invadr, Tempesto, Gale Force, anything at Luna Park. I'm thinking either Gale Force or the Coney Island Cyclone.

Edited by Matt Kaiser

• 4 months later...

I am now at 101 coasters! My 100th was Flying Turns at Knoebels, I was glad to have one of the most unique rides out there be the one.

Which one should be my 50th: Wicked Cyclone, my first RMC, or Superman?

Between those two you can't go wrong either way! Congrats on reaching 50!

I'd say it depends on how the lines are for the two when I go. Whatever ride has a shorter line for a longer time will end up being my 50th which could most likely be Superman.

I am now at 101 coasters! My 100th was Flying Turns at Knoebels, I was glad to have one of the most unique rides out there be the one.

I haven't been back since that ride came on line, so I missed it. They had years of problems getting that ride up and running. :(

• 1 month later...

148 now. Just booked hotel right next to KD. I305 and Backlot Stunt Coaster are new since my last visit, and Dominator is also new although I rode it at SFWoA. I also missed out on Grizzly due to an extensive rehab back in 2005. I will try and hold out and make I305 my 150th but we'll see. I will also hit a new park in SFA on my way back. After the trip I'll be sitting around 160 coasters.

• 2 months later...

228 after Tempesto and Invadr at BGW. There's only a small chance I'll get anything else, so this may be it for 2017. The only potential credits I may get are Bubbles if I (finally) go to the ACE event at Storybook Land, and Mine Blower at Fun Spot if we take a quick trip to Florida.

I started the year at 164, so that's a whopping 64 new credits in one year.

• 4 months later...
On 10/27/2017 at 12:57 PM, Matt Kaiser said:

228 after Tempesto and Invadr at BGW. There's only a small chance I'll get anything else, so this may be it for 2017. The only potential credits I may get are Bubbles if I (finally) go to the ACE event at Storybook Land, and Mine Blower at Fun Spot if we take a quick trip to Florida.

I started the year at 164, so that's a whopping 64 new credits in one year.

You have to promise me that you will ride Tick Tock Clock Drop at Storybook Land.

Storybook Land is also adding one of those SBF Figure 8 Spinning Coasters, So Potentially 3 Credits; Also if you want to go to Morey's, They have an SBF too.

10 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

You have to promise me that you will ride Tick Tock Clock Drop at Storybook Land.

Storybook Land is also adding one of those SBF Figure 8 Spinning Coasters, So Potentially 3 Credits; Also if you want to go to Morey's, They have an SBF too.

I'll try to remember. haha

But Storybook Land isn't getting the spinner until 2019--no idea why they announced 2 years in advance or why it would take that long for what it is. lol