VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

How many rollercoasters have you been on?

coastercrazy

Eh my list pails in comparison (since i have went mostly to Great Adventure and some occasional smaller parks but i have ridden (with only the first one being in correct order).

1 Road runner railway,

2, Blackbeards treasure train (which is now Harley quin crazy train).

3, Batman the ride,

4 Dark knight coaster.

5 ,Both sides of Rolling thunder.

6, Nitro.

7 ,El toro.

8, Kindga ka,,

9, Green lantern (i was too much of a wuss as a kid to go on the Scream Machine something i still regret today).

10, Bizzaro,

11, Some small kiddy coaster at Blackbeards cave that i can't remember the name of but did not enjoy).

12, The runaway mine train.

13,  Skull mountain.

These are all the coasters i remember going on with Batman and Robin the Chiller (one that i actually wanted to go on but was too young) closing before i had the chance since i went on Batman the ride in 2008 (my first real coaster).

Currently at 114. Mystic Timbers is my 100th with Steel Vengeance being my new favorite. El Toro dropped from number 1 to number 3 and every coaster in my top 10 are either Intamins or RMCs except for Mystic Timbers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was at 148 coasters a week ago. After visiting Fun Spot Kissimmee (3 credits), Hollywood Studios (1 credit) and Kings Dominion (10 credits), I am up to 162 coasters ridden. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

135 including 3 alpine coasters 

I was 42 in 2012 and had 43 coasters under my belt by the end of that season I was at 101.  The craziness started for me when I visited Busch Gardens for the first time and skipped alpengeist because the line was so long.  I wanted to hang out with my wife and be a good husband. I assumed it would be like Batman the ride what a mistake!  When I got home and did a little research and realized I had missed  the very best invert in existence ( at that time )  I got a bug up my ass and started checking out new parks.  Only after returning to Busch Gardens of course to enjoy the best invert I have ever been on! 

I got so many new credits just by visiting a bunch of new to me parks all within  driving range of the DC area where I was living at the time. Plus a nice road trip to Cedar point with a stop off at Kennywood of course. 

That year I visited

Virginia kings dominion busch gardens

marland Six Flags America 

Pennsylvania parks knoebles dorney  waldameer kennywood Hersheypark 

Ohio cedar point

jersey steel pier in AC  morey’s piers also got a bunch at GA because I hadn’t been in a while 

I think Six Flags New England Hersheypark and Carolinas carowinds came the next year. 

Don’t miss out on alpine coasters.  It is awesome to be able to control your speed and not have to worry about flying off because they have up stop roller coaster wheels and seatbelts. They are going in all over the place all different kinds of ski resorts have them now operating year-round.  Closest one might be Camelback which happens to be my favorite of the three I have done. 

Edited by DRU
New info

• 4 months later...

Late updating my list but I am up to 135 coasters now, after riding Runaway Tram at Morey's, finally riding GaleForce and Pirates Gold Rush at Castaway Cove, and revisting Knotts Berry Farm after 18 years. There were a lot of new to me coasters at Knotts that I rode.

• 1 year later...

Since my last post I added Candymonium last year. This year I added 3 coasters at Busch Gardens Tampa, all 5 coasters at Sea World Orlando and 8 coasters at Six Flags Over Georgia and now am up to 179 coasters ridden. I’m hoping I can get to 200 in the next year or two. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Being a Schwarzkopf fan, that's one coaster I hope to eventually ride one day.

Update since my last post, In 2022 I added Ice Breaker, Iron Gwazi, Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind and Hurricane (Fun Spot Kissimmee). In 2023 I added Tron and Pipeline so I am now up to 185 coasters ridden.

For 2024 I'm only expecting to add Phoenix Rising and Penguin Trek.

• Like 2