VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Entrance - Season Pass

29yrswithaGApass

Brings back some memories. My mom, sister and I used to use this entrance all the time. It was so convenient! And with the Fast Lane distribution when it was open, we always grabbed our free Fast Lane ticket times and heading into the park. Thanks for posting this one. It actually stirs some more memories that ride spotlights.

Pete

I never had a chance to use the entrance because I didn't get a season pass until 2008 but I really like the concept of it especially with a season pass holders lot. It would make the long walk to the front gate a lot quicker.

I can't believe how cheap Fast Lane was back then. $20 for 1 person and then $10 each person after that seems like a great deal. If it was still priced low like that ($25 for the 1st person, $12 - $15 for the each person after that), I would probably use Flashpass a couple of times each season.'

I vaguely remember this, I think I was 11 or 12 at the time, it was like the second year my dad and I had season passes. But we didn't know about the entrance until the middle of the summer and then, like you had said, it just closed one day. I still think they should have something like that. And it was always a ghost town that dumped you into the middle of a dead area. Brings back some good memories though! :D

I miss the season pass entrance, granted it was only open for the summer when I don't visit GADV alot. As for the old Wild Wild Web, it was open most of the time when I was a kid but usually just one side. However after I grew out of Bugs Bunnyland they could have cut the webs back more? In the cabin there used to be a blower fan and punching bag type things that kids used to climb.

I always use to use the Season Pass entrance. I remember one visit getting my hand stamped at the main entrance just so I could go out there and check to see if anything major had changed. Oddly, because I avoided it so long, being in the main entrance mall seemed like entering a new section of the park!