VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 6- Add More Animal Attractions to the Theme Park

I don't think we need anymore animal attractions because we already have Wild Safari. But Sea World's main priority is to have many animals. Great Adventure's main priority is coasters and big rides. It wouldn't be needed that much but it would be a nice addition to the park.

^ I see your point, but there are many kinds of experiences that the Safari cannot provide. Think of how amazing it is to see the tigers run, swim, and jump right in front of you compared to seeing them sleeping from 40 yards away in the Safari. The same goes for the dolphins, who obviously could not offer much in the Safari. They should choose animal attractions that offer experiences that are different from what the Safari offers, and doing so will attract more families and round out the attraction offerings in the park.

I think animals are a good thing, but I wouldn't put them as a priority over, say, new flats or better theming.

The idea is that the animals would ENHANCE the theme like they did when the Golden Kingdom was built. I'm not suggesting just drop cages around the park, more like creating a themed area (or enhancing an already existing one) with animals. Things like additional aquatic animals for the lakefront area, maybe monkeys in the area near the rapids, bears in Old Country.

SeaWorld does an amazing job of combining rides with the animal areas creating things like the queues for Manta, Kraken and Journey to Atlantis where the animals enhance the ride experience and are their own attraction for non-riders.

I don't think we need anymore animal attractions because we already have Wild Safari. But Sea World's main priority is to have many animals. Great Adventure's main priority is coasters and big rides. It wouldn't be needed that much but it would be a nice addition to the park.

The fact that Great Adventure's main priority is coasters is their problem. There is nothing there for older guests. Adults and seniors love animals and these are people Six Flags has ignored and suffered greatly because of it.

The Safari is great, but it's a separate park. You can not spend an entire day there and after going through it there is nothing for an adult to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...