VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 8- Expanded Food Offerings Throughout the Park

The Cyber Cafe and Boardwalk Food Court were steps in the right direction (Ichiban=Yum!) but I'd like to see more offerings like La Cocina around the park or at long last, a sit down restaurant!

I still think a Rainforest Cafe would go great in the Golden Kingdom if they choose not to bring back the tigers, that's prime real estate for redevelopment (Though I would much prefer the tigers coming back!)

rainforest-cafe-interior-designs-gallery-1.jpg

The park needs unique, themed restaurants to enhance the park experience ( like Best of the West ). I wouldn't mind paying high prices for something special, or fun. But who wants to pay high prices for Papa John's and Johnny Rockets, food you can get elsewhere and inappropriately themed for the park.

Someone is Hell-bent on giving the parks the atmosphere of a boardwalk amusement pier; a hodgepodge mess of unrelated shops, rides, and restaurants with loud music and a tacky atmosphere. I like amusement piers, but if I want to go to one I will, Great Adventure should be so much more.