VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

April 9,2011

gafreak

I'm probably going to try to go on Sunday April 10th since the past 2 seasons I went on Sunday of opening weekend and had low crowds both times. I know the whole weekend is going to be more crowded with it being Scout Weekend but I figure it will be less crowded on Sunday than Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a child, I LOVED the Giraffes at the Safari. While I in no way advocate rule violation, I once fed a banana to a Giraffe there. Their tongues were sticky and abrasive. I did love it when they licked the glass too! My dad and his car? Not so much I suppose.

Edited by Thunderbolt

Hello all,

I renewed my season pass tonight, talk about absolute last minute on sixflags.com/renewnow and got the expedited shipping option (If I knew my pass had to be shipped to my house I would've done it last week). I am kind of worried that my pass (and extra bring a friend ticket) won't get here in time. I was on the UPS website and it said 2 business days for expedited shipping but I'm not sure how processing time or whatever they do before its shipped will take.

I'm hoping it should be here Wednesday or Thursday (best case scenario)

In the worst case scenario, if my pass doesn't arrive before saturday is there anything I can or have to do to make sure I can get in

I also posted this on the Great Adventure facebook page but haven't gotten a response or anything so I hope I have better luck here

Thanks in advance for the help

Anyone going in April to Mid-May;

Find out the Cost of A Flash Pass Regular & Gold For Me Please.

Regular

1person $45

2person $74

3person $103

4person $132

5person $161

6person $190

Gold

1person $80

2person $124

3person $168

4person $212

5person $256

6person $300

Platinum

1person $115

2person $194

3person $273

4person $352

5person $431

6person $510

Not sure if this was covered here or not yet, but the park is doing some "meet up's" for it's Facebook fans on opening day. Look's like they are giving away prizes, "walk on's" for some coaster's that we will choose, and other fun stuff. Check out their Facebook page and become a fan for all the detail's.

Hello all,

I renewed my season pass tonight, talk about absolute last minute on sixflags.com/renewnow and got the expedited shipping option (If I knew my pass had to be shipped to my house I would've done it last week). I am kind of worried that my pass (and extra bring a friend ticket) won't get here in time. I was on the UPS website and it said 2 business days for expedited shipping but I'm not sure how processing time or whatever they do before its shipped will take.

In the worst case scenario, if my pass doesn't arrive before saturday is there anything I can or have to do to make sure I can get in

I also posted this on the Great Adventure facebook page but haven't gotten a response or anything so I hope I have better luck here

Sounds like Friday is likely, they should e-mail you a tracking # once it ships and then it should be 2 business days from them, though it depends where it ships from. If it is not that far away, 2 day shipping could be the same as next day. I have ordered stuff with 2 day shipping from Amazon and if it ships from their warehouse in Delaware, I get it the next day.

Edited by Yoshi

Hello all,

Sounds like Friday is likely, they should e-mail you a tracking # once it ships and then it should be 2 business days from them, though it depends where it ships from. If it is not that far away, 2 day shipping could be the same as next day. I have ordered stuff with 2 day shipping from Amazon and if it ships from their warehouse in Delaware, I get it the next day.

My Friend is having the same problem. I called the park today and they said that if worse comes to worse, and you don't get the pass by opening day. You can go to Guest Relations and show them the receipt of your order. The only thing they can do though is give you a temporary 1 day admission, because your pass will be shipped. Hope that helped!

Hello all,

I ordered mine about a week ago. I did the standard shipping and it came pretty quick. They emailed me a UPS tracking number when it was shipped out so check for that email and it will tell you exactly what date it will arrive.

I got an email yesterday and the expected delivery is actually tomorrow so I don't have anything to worry about