VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

My GA Master Plan

2012- An invasion of flat rides: Old and new. Flying Wave, G-Force Centrifuge, Space Shuttle, Musik Express, Rodeo Stampede, and Calypso (if those are still made) will make their grand return. As for the new, a Totem Pole themed flat (kind of like the one that'll open in Kings Island and Cedar Point) should be added where the Super Teepee was located.

2013- Completely revitalize Movietown. Repaint Batman to it's original colors and give it back it's former theming. Add a stunt show themed to a popular non-DC Comics film franchise. Leave Nitro the way it is, but add some theming involving SFX. A long awaited drop tower would make it's debut under the name, Stuntman's Freefall II. An Italian Job Stunt Track-esque ride would be added where Chiller used to be and have a Lethal Weapon theme. Also, tons of street characters would be added to the section (i.e. Chaplin, Dirty Harry)

2014- Several coasters will get some redo-ing. Rolling Thunder would recieve a Texas Giant like refurb and the new PTC trains would be added. Bizzaro would be given the western theming that it should have been given in the first place. The new name would be either Iron Horse or Ricochet. Skull Mountain would get it's old queue back and more themeing would be added in the main ride.

2015- A couple new additions. A Curse of DarKastle type ride would be added to Movietown and themed to Blade Runner. Also, Looney Tunes Seaport would recieve a huge new addition: A Dudley Do-Right style dark ride flume themed to one of Bug Bunny's classic cartoons.

I pretty much agree with every thing you said-especially Movietown.Either upgrade/resurrect the cinematic themeing or replace it with a different theme.Lately I've been thinking it would be cool if SF "re-launched" thier Movietown-style areas by replacing/upgrading old props,rethemeing/renaming rides(ex:B:TR becomes Lethal Weapon:The Ride) and having a "grand re-opening" with whatever celebrities/actors could be associated with Warner Bros. related rides,who would then put thier feet in cement like at Graumann's Chinese Theater.

I would also phase in more flat rides-possibly 2 or more a year.I would start off by bringing back the "old ones" like the Bumper cars and Alpine Bobs,and evenually work up to a Zierer suspended falling star.

If I May, I'd Like to Do One for the Next 5 Years

- Zamperla Wave Swinger Added to Golden Kingdom

- S&S 40 Passenger Screaming Swings added to Movie Town

- Mack Splash Battle Ride Added to Boardwalk

- Old Country Reopens Minus Theaters

- Refurbishment of Runaway Mine Train

- Full Track Refurbishment of Rolling Thunder

- Full Revamp of Congo Rapids (With A Potential Rename)

- Intamin 300ft Gyro Drop Added to Lakefront

- NEW Eli Bridge Scrambler added to Movie Town

- Great Adventure History Museum added in the Former Location of Super Teepee in a Teepee Shaped Building

- Mack Interactive Dark Ride Added in the Former Building of The Simulator

- 10 Lane Racing Slide Complex added to Hurricane Harbor

- 2 Windbelts are Added between the Parking Lots of Great Adventure/ Hurricane

- Blacktop in the Park is Replaced with Concrete

- B&M Wing Walker Added to Old Country

- Proslide Behemoth Bowl Added to Hurricane Harbor

- Large Solar Panel Is Added by Wild Safari

- Huss Giant Frisbee Added

- Hotel with 400 Rooms & Indoor Waterpark is Added turning Great Adventure into a True Resort (Located Near Hurricane Harbor to Reduce Noise)

- 2 Windbelts Are Added Near the Hotel

Coaster Justin, you are very ambitious with your Great Adventure plans. I don't think that you are looking at the price for all of those things though. Especially your 2013 and 2016 additions. Well, as much as I want a revamp of all of those rides in 2013, that will cost millions and millions of dollars. Also, adding a giant drop tower would add to that. Now for 2016, The hotel is a great idea! The only problem with adding an indoor water park is that people would not want to go to Hurricane Harbor anymore if they could have a free one very conveniently. Great ideas, but not super realistic.

Edited by Justin

^

1- Yeah, they wouldn't pay for a $35 Dollar Waterpark ticket but they would pay for a $150-200 Dollar a Night Hotel.

2- The Reason why I Suggested it there was Because the last time I Heard of a Hotel Idea, It was Planned to be Next to Kingda Ka

My Estimated Cost Per Year

2012- Est. 16 Million

2013- Est. 31 Million

2014- Est. 120 Million (50 Million Going to Wind Fans)

2015- Est. 40 Million (10 Million Going to Solar Panel)

2016- Est. 190 Million (Est. 125 for Hotel, 50 Million for Wind Fan)

We're should email to Six Flags to added more stuff on Six Flags TV at theme parks for lines for the rides like:

1.Looney Tunes cartoon shorts

2.Cartoon Network promos

3.Trivias (Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos: Time Warner/Warner Bros.)

4.Commericals (M&Ms, Nintendo, Six Flags and others)

5.Time Warner promos

6.Warner Bros. Movie Trailers

7.Old Music Videos (1990s & 1980s)

8.Time Warner TV Shows promos

9.TBS, CW, and TNT promos

10.Tiny Toons, Animanics, Chowder, Adventure Time, Tom and Jerry and other Time Warner cartoon shorts

Did you think Six Flags Great Adventure will get updated Six Flags TV on the lines for rides?:Muscles:

I wish they would use the monitors in the que lines to set up the story of the ride. "Commercials"? Really? the LAST thing we need is more commercials, music videos, and other pointless videos.

I wish they would use the monitors in the que lines to set up the story of the ride. "Commercials"? Really? the LAST thing we need is more commercials, music videos, and other pointless videos.

Agreed and disagreed. The Dark Knight, Skull Mountain, Batman the Ride, and Bizarro should have the preshows on their TV's. Every other ride (i.e. Logflume, Skyway) should have cartoons playing.

^

1- Yeah, they wouldn't pay for a $35 Dollar Waterpark ticket but they would pay for a $150-200 Dollar a Night Hotel.

2- The Reason why I Suggested it there was Because the last time I Heard of a Hotel Idea, It was Planned to be Next to Kingda Ka

My Estimated Cost Per Year

2012- Est. 16 Million

2013- Est. 31 Million

2014- Est. 120 Million (50 Million Going to Wind Fans)

2015- Est. 40 Million (10 Million Going to Solar Panel)

2016- Est. 190 Million (Est. 125 for Hotel, 50 Million for Wind Fan)

I really don't think that almost $400 million dollars for 1 amusement park in 5 years is really realistic

• 5 months later...

I have an idea for Great Adv. and SFI as a whole:during Fright Fest,each themed section becomes a "scary version" of itself at night.Example:Great Adv.'s Frontier Adv. area & SFA's Coyote Creek would become "Tombstone Territory" with prop vultures & scorpions placed everywhere,and actors dressed up as ghostly desperados and miners.

A more elaborate idea is for a haunted version of Movietown/Gotham City.These areas of every SF park becomes "Gotham-Opolis",and all the major coasters run backwards.The story behind this is basically Lex Luthor tried to invent his own Phantom Zone so he could rid himself of Superman & Batman,but it misfired:the super heroes-and super villians-were sucked up into the "phantom zone" only to be shot back out in a altered state!!!Here's my idea for the "altered heroes/villians":

Superman becomes Ultraman,a purple-skinned,overly musculared version of himself who needs Kryptonite to survive & uses his powers to control thw world.

Batman becomes Man-Bat,a superrich recluse who changes into a massive flying creature at night,and only listens to Ultraman's orders.

Joker,Riddler&Catwoman are actually cops-but they use "Saw"-style torture devices to fight crime.

• 2 months later...