VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Parking Pass

digidaze

Hi

I tried to find the parking fee on the website but couldn't Is there a discount when you buy the parking pass online? It's $20 online. for non-preferred parking. Is that the same price you pay when you wait and pay when you arrive? Do people with parking passes get a special express lane? Sorry for all the questions but I don't have A/C and don't want to wait in line!

Thanks

Parking is $20 in person, too - same price. I believe season parking pass-holders still have to wait with everyone else - no express lane...

Thanks.

Holy crap. I just looked at tempature forecasts this week and its approaching 100F midweek. I hope it cools off by next weekend. How do the polar bears endure it!!

• 1 month later...

They do, but prices rise everywhere every year. SeaWorld, Disney, and Universal just raised all their prices again (2nd time this year) including their parking prices. Now granted, GA has the highest parking prices of any theme park, but they base it on the market we're in not on other parks.

Citi Field is $19

Met Life Stadium (Meadowlands) $25

Yankee Stadium is $35