VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Why is there no Bone Butcher Territory (FrightFest 2011)

batmanrobinchiller

What I realized this year is that there is no Bone Butcher Territory? Why didn't they add that this year?

I have a feeling they didn't include Bone Butcher Territory because of the new Mortuary Manor Terror Trail also with the combination of the decreasing number of employees?

I don't know what do you think?

gallery_2269_839_281767.jpg

Edited by batmanrobinchiller

The park has been using more ghouls this year than in recent years. The unexpected removal of the Frontier Adventures portal which always was modified to read "Bone Butcher Territory" may have also played into the decision.

Oh really there are more ghouls? Its probably just there are not dispersed throughout the park anymore like they use to be and that they're being used in the trails.

Oh so is Frontier Adventures no more? (Along with the Bone Butcher Territory?) And is that whole section now the new Golden Kingdom?

Oh really there are more ghouls? Its probably just there are not dispersed throughout the park anymore like they use to be and that they're being used in the trails.

Oh so is Frontier Adventures no more? (Along with the Bone Butcher Territory?) And is that whole section now the new Golden Kingdom?

After Hurricane Irene they needed to temporarily repair the path leading to Frontier Adventures due to the major washout. I would guess this pathway will be fully repaired (and the Frontier Adventures sign reinstalled) during the off season.

After Hurricane Irene they needed to temporarily repair the path leading to Frontier Adventures due to the major washout. I would guess this pathway will be fully repaired (and the Frontier Adventures sign reinstalled) during the off season.

Yeah the hurricane messed up the outcome for the rest of the season. Kingda Ka is closed till next year/ Frontier Adventure's sign and path way were destroyed. Hopefully, next year the Frontier Adventure is reinstalled and that next year's Fright Fest is back to normal with Bone Butcher's Territory.

Edited by batmanrobinchiller

The sign was not destroyed, just removed to clear the way for the construction vehicles making repairs. Kingda Ka was not a victim of the hurricane, it was the victim of a guest dropping something in the launch track which screwed up the catch car and cable requiring a LOT of work (which is why there is a NO LOSE ARTICLES policy).

Wait, I heard Ka broke because the hurricane winds got too strong and knocked the sensors off the track. And also it's true that the hurricane tipped the loop over on Bizarro but they put it back up before anyone saw. I heard a rumor that they made the monkeys from the Safari do it, but I'm not sure.

They had him in the late 90s, then stopped having his show. Then they brought him back during the mid 2000s for a couple of years. The Territory was named afer him when they added that as part of the second FF overhaul during the mid 2000s. It was a slapstick show and it was pretty funny. Looks like SFOG still has Bad Bob.

Edited by The Master