• Dark Knight
    • Rolling Thunder
    • El toro
    • Runaway Train
    • Bizarro
    • Parachutes
    • Skull Mtn
    • Other

Probably Kingda Ka since I haven't ridden the coaster since Coasters After Dark last year and from 2008 - 2010 it was my first coaster ride of the year (not counting going to Florida in January the past 3 years and riding coasters there)

• 1 month later...

UMMMM, Season Pass Processing is my first "Ride", for my friends. They have never been to an amusement parkohmy.gif. Well, they have, but only 1 ride, Comet at Hersheypark. I'm taking them and they got their printout vouchers today and I can';t wait to take them on some awesome rides! I know that the line gets crazy long! Then, Nitro or Rolling Thunder, their pick. When I say they, they are twins so their day!

You actually managed to ride RMT? I tried 3 times and it kept breaking down. I actually got into the train and had the lap bar pulled down before they made everyone get out, another time I was 3 trains away from boarding and another time I didn't make it to the line before I saw it was closed.

My first ride ended up being Nitro, since it took longer than expected to get into the park with the traffic and I wanted to ride Nitro before lines got long.

I take planning to the next level. Get to the park, first ride, Green Lantern. Go to the season pass processing center (if first visit of season). Next head over to El Toro, ride it, go across the bridge to Bizarro, eat at Best of the West. If time ride Runaway Mine Train, in the summers Log Flume. If Open take the Skyride to other side of the park, if not walk it, and on the way ride Skull Mountain. Ride Nitro, Congo rapids (if open), and B:TR. Go back to other side of the park and ride Rolling Thunder, El Toro (again), and end the day on Superman. The most amazing thing about this schedule is that even with hour long lines, you still get the rides in. So in other words, my first ride of the season is Green Lantern.

My first ride of the season this year happens to be the ride I work at; Green Lantern. I haven't been to the park yet (as a guest), so my second ride of the season (technically first ride as a guest) will be Batman: The Ride. I usually travel over to Nitro then Skull Mountain. After that, I travel to the other side of the park to ride Lantern, Twister, and Houdini. I then make my way over to Toro and then Ka. Bizarro is after and then I travel back to Movietown. I reride B:TR a couple times if there isn't a long line, and then for my final ride of the night it is always Nitro. Its the best time to ride at night.