VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

If there was another "War on Lines"...

pizzaman10000

Interactive dark ride is a must! a max air type ride, a skyhawk type ride...(sorry about stealing some of CP rides).

Antique cars near the lakefront would be nice but I would like to see a train ride going around the lake and if possible stopping at each end of the park.

• 2 months later...

As far as major rides go,I would chose an observation tower,an interactive dark ride and a suspended monorail.Although I would prefer an actual steam train going around the park,I think an Intamin monorail would be easier to "retrofit" into the park-not to mention the cool visual (on-ride and off) of the suspended trains with "floor-to-ceiling" windows.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

A historic restortion on the park, but like that will ever happen. Great Adventure was ran by a man who had problem with handing the money he was making. He did thing to make people have a good time. Selling it to Six Flag, driven by money they made the park in to a place to draw in young people who like big trill rides not much for family who don't like trill ride