VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

If Bizzaro was replaced

pizzaman10000

67 members have voted

1. 1. If Bizzaro was replaced with a wingrider would you approve?

I voted maybe simply depending on what it was replaced with. Bizarro's area is probably the nicest of the park, and Bizarro is arguably their best looper. If it was replaced by a run-of-the-mill wing coaster I certainly wouldn't approve. However, it a well-themed wing coaster that is an improvement over Bizarro, I might not have a problem with it.

• 5 months later...

I'm over talking about removing Bizarro. Its not going anywhere.

Say it by some chance it was... I don't see how adding a wingrider would be any different. It's still a B&M and probably wont have any type of theming to tie in with Frontier Adventures anyway.. I just do see the point. You would waste all that money removing a perfectly good roller coaster that everyone loves just to spend more money adding another roller coaster that's almost the same experience.

If NAMTAB turns into a huge success I could see them doing an ORRAZIB... how bizarre would that be ;D I can imagine how cool it would be going down that diving loop backwards and then BAM fire!!!!! If you never been on Bizarro it would be so surprising.

I don't see the purpose of removing Bizarro for a wing rider. Medusa was a prorotype that, once the floorless novelty wore off, was abandoned by the GP. Wing riders are worse rides that are even more reliant on a gimmick. I can't see the ride being a major success in that section of the park like many think it would be.

With that said, I think Bizarro should stay, with some flats and/or dark ride added near it to promote better foot traffic.

Wouldn't it make more sense to remove Scream from MM rather than Bizarro? They're the exact same ride just in mirror form and Scream is actually a few feet taller. Plus Scream looks terrible the paint is faded and it's in the parking lot. It needs a new home way more than Bizarro

I honestly feel like a dark ride has nothing to do with Bizarro. I like Bizarro quite a bit, it's my #4 coaster in the park behind Toro, Nitro, and Ka. The vertical loop has decent forces, and the zero g roll is good too. Also I found the corkscrews to be better than the average ones on a looper. For a B&M ride that's a lot of praise from me. Plus it's a long ride and if it was removed we would have no sit down loopers in the park.

Plus there's no reason why the Justice League dark ride can't go in the old simulator building which wouldn't do anything to Bizarro.

Edited by RC98

I hope if Bizzaro goes it isn’t before my youngest has a chance to ride it. I think it’s better than Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. I enjoy the length of the ride and the layout is enjoyable. I even like not knowing if the effects are going to be on or off, it adds a level of surprise to the ride.

I think it’s better than Batman, Superman and Green Lantern.

Yes. Yes. And yes. Better layout than batman, far more forceful than superman, and a million times more comfortable than Green Lantern.

I also agree with everything else you said.

Edited by KK456

^EDIT: Misread your post, sorry. A launch coaster would be awesome, especially a blitz! A Wicked Cyclone type coaster would be cool though, only bigger, faster, and steeper!

Edited by KK456

I honestly feel like a dark ride has nothing to do with Bizarro. I like Bizarro quite a bit, it's my #4 coaster in the park behind Toro, Nitro, and Ka. The vertical loop has decent forces, and the zero g roll is good too. Also I found the corkscrews to be better than the average ones on a looper. For a B&M ride that's a lot of praise from me. Plus it's a long ride and if it was removed we would have no sit down loopers in the park.

Plus there's no reason why the Justice League dark ride can't go in the old simulator building which wouldn't do anything to Bizarro.

I was not saying they should put a Dark Ride in it's place. I was just making a point that I would pretty much take any good ride instead of Bizarro.

There's something about it being the first floorless that would make me sad to see it go. I'd rather keep it and add flats around it to build up the area. The zero G roll is fluid, and perfect. And it's more forceful than most floorlesses (not dominator though)

Edited by KK456

Wingriders are relatively forceless because they are still a prototype if you think about it. As time goes on and more are built we will see more variations of them and more forceful rides. But I'd rather have an RMC than a wingrider IMO.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...