VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

If Bizzaro was replaced

pizzaman10000

67 members have voted

1. 1. If Bizzaro was replaced with a wingrider would you approve?

No, first it seems like a waste of money when the rides are so similar. Plus Bizarro is the first floorless coaster so it's nice to have a "world's first" at the park. If another park needs a new coaster, I feel like they should get the Wing Rider instead.

Horrible idea. Bizzarro is an icon at Great Adventure. It is without doubt one of the most popular and favorite rides of the GP, probably a close second after Nitro. Many non enthusiast guests find this coaster to be their favorite, and it has stayed for far too long to be considered in another park. Guests would have a fit if the ride were removed. A wingrider would be a much better addition to a park that needs a large looping coaster.

I wonder if Bizarro's ridership ticked upward when the park removed the Great American Scream Machine? Both are/were seven inversion seated coasters and now anyone who likes that style only has one option riding Bizarro.

By the way, Bizarro is not scheduled to be removed. At least not next!

SOA will definitely increase Bizarro's ridership. I feel like this may be its last straw. If SOA doesn't turn out well, Bizarro may just be next for the chopping block.

Edited by batmanrobinchiller

Bizzaro will not be going anywhere soon. It runs reliably and is quite easy to get parts for. It is still one of the park's major drawing attractions

The only reason Bizarro would be removed is if it was sent to another park and we got a new ride. It is one of the most reliable coasters at the park.

I think Six Flags shouldn't waste the money, but also thinking about another cool idea.

What if....

We retrofitted Bizarro with wing-carts, and lengthened the catwalks. We also had two wing carts and two of the regular floor less carts. We could put another queue on another part of the ride. One queue for wing, one for floorless!

I also think we should do the same with Green Lantern. Putting some floor less carts on that would really be awesome, with that straight drop!

I understand that this will never come to fruition, but it seems like a cool idea to me.

I think Six Flags shouldn't waste the money, but also thinking about another cool idea.
What if....
We retrofitted Bizarro with wing-carts, and lengthened the catwalks. We also had two wing carts and two of the regular floor less carts. We could put another queue on another part of the ride. One queue for wing, one for floorless!
I also think we should do the same with Green Lantern. Putting some floor less carts on that would really be awesome, with that straight drop!
I understand that this will never come to fruition, but it seems like a cool idea to me.

Your right! 1. the park wouldnt spend tons of money for a ride that was refurbished less than 5 years ago 2. The ride isnt designed for wigned cars and stress on the cars and track would increase. 3. The ride dosen't need to be refurbished! it was fantastic as medusa/bizzaro and does not need to be refurbished! Edited by Coasterharrison'98

• 1 month later...

i feel that they have so much more room for a new coaster. cut a piece of the safari off and put a wing there. i feel for 2014 they add on the the golden kingdom, adding a frop tower on kingda ka and making a wing rider near rolling thunder and kingda ka. PLUS bizarro is my favorite coaster there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd still rather see a quick western re theme done on it. Name it something westerny and give it a dark red and black color scheme. Change the "medusa mine" into a saloon, add a tunnel where the superman shields are and rapint the fly throughs as western buildings. Give it a new sign but keep the fire effects

I honestly don't see why our park wouldn't be able to have Bizarro and a X-flight type of wing rider in the same park, because when Medusa came out, they kept GASM. It seems silly that relocating the coaster was even considered, take Green Lantern before Bizarro (Just kidding:-P). I think both coasters would offer two complete different experiences, the only thing in common is they invert. I would love to have 6 B&M's!!! :Wow:

• 1 month later...

I love Bizarro, I would rather see a RMC replace Rolling Thunder with a similar layout but taller, steeper, faster, and extend all the way to the old Safari entrence. That would be epic. Iron Thunder anyone? :)

Nope, I'd rather have rolling Thunder.

But on to the poll, I don't think it would be necessary to move Bizarro, if a park needs another coaster it should have a brand new one. Bizarro still looks good too, there are other coasters that needs refurbished(Rolling Thunder, but I still like it as is!) I would like to see a Winged coaster, but as said before it should be a great thing to have Medusa considering it is the first Floorless.

Also why move Bizarro, there is room over at the chiller station.:)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I would not be so thrilled to go to Great Adventure anymore if Bizarro was replaced with something else, Bizarro is my favorite coaster of all time. While other coasters like El Toro and Kingda Ka are fun, They don't make me as happy as Bizarro does. <_<