VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags "Membership"

gafreak

So i think this just rolled out today, but the park is now selling a" Membership" to the park for 8 bucks a month, it seems to be the same as a season pass, but you have to enroll for 12 months minimum, now, what i dont get is do you just pay and when you stop paying it expires or do you have to renew it every year? The website is a bit unclear so if anyone works at the pArk that can explain this, id appreciate it.

Yeah I just saw thats yesterday, It seems it has it's benefits like you dont have to renew it every year and process pictures like a season pass among other stuff.....BUT I cant see paying for 5 to 6 months during the winter when you cant' even go to the park. For my self that I have 3 season passes to buy, that would be almost 40 bucks a month and not even using it for the winter ?????

I could see this being useful for someone who had a local SF park that isn't open past October but plans to travel to another SF park during the offseason that is open later in the year or all year with SFMM.

I hope they still keep the season pass option, since $59.99 for this years pass was a much better deal

• 4 weeks later...

My family has premium memberships instead of regular premium season passes. Even though we pay more in the end, It's easier for financial reasons. There are 6 people in my household, so it's easier to pay around $40 a month, rather than all up front.

Edited by laurenalexis