VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Can water bottles be brought into the park?

3cstodisney

I am almost positive that you can, at least I know that they used to, I didn't try last year at all, but the issue would be a place to put it when you are on the ride since there is noly spaces for souvenir cups and sometimes they throw away things that aren't a souvenir cup. They may have changed that though.

Other parks like Great Escape say it's allowed, for Great Adventure I don't see it mentioned:

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/plan-your-visit/frequently-asked-questions

"No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into Six Flags Great Adventure. However, exceptions are made for Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact Park Security or Guest Relations when they arrive at the Park for approval to bring in special dietary foods. The special dietary food containers will be marked and dated to clearly show that they have been approved for entry into the park. Grilling and open flames are not permitted on property (including parking lot)."

They will allow water bottles in. But here goes "exccuse me Sir before your allowed on the attraction can you please dispose of the water bottle, Thank you" SO save yourself and take one in when asked get rid of it and by another one, refill it till your asked again.