VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Friday May 2nd hours?

They are closing at 6 because its going to be almost all school groups there who usually leave by 5 and it probably isn't worth it for them to be open for the few regular guests who will be there.

I'm looking forward to that, the first 2 Friday nights of Fright Fest usually have low crowds so they should be great nights to get a lot of rides in.

Edited by Yoshi

A midnight closing seems like it would be fun to be at- maybe if they're successful this year they can be done in the regular season too next year? It would be cool to stay in the park late on a summer night. Perhaps July 4 weekend maybe?

im not talking about midnight closings for a few Fridays during fright fest. I remember midnight closings all summer in like july and aug in the 80's. it was every night. all lite up with the flar rides was great , and the park used to open at at 10 am. not this 10:30 crap nowadays. they really have cut down on the hours lately, compared to yrs ago

With a closing time that early, you can leave Great Adventure when it closes and still make it to Dorney for a couple of hours. Although there is no reason to, I 'm just pointing out the time difference.

If dorney was on the way back to Long Island I would deff do that. I love Dorney