VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags New England

owtoty

^Thunderbolt from what I know has only one train (Boo), so they tend to almost always assign seats there. Batman the Dark Knight tends to always assign seats. I never knew SR doesn't assign seats. I thought they always did.

I'm really glad Great Adventure doesn't do this. For almost every ride I have a preferred row I try to go to and in some cases it is really makes a difference in the ride. Runaway Mine Train for example I always ride in the front row of a car because there is more leg room compared to the middle and back rows or the cars. Same with Skull Mountain, besides going to the last row for the first drop air time, my knees hit the front row of any car so I try to avoid the front row of any car. For Batman, it feels more intense in the back so I usually ride in the front half of the train (or front row if it isn't more than a 2 train extra wait). Kingda Ka is probably the most important of all the coasters, I will only go for the first 3 or 4 rows because any further back and it's really rough.

TB doesn't assign, but they do only let one train of riders into the station at once, so your degree of choice depends on where in that group you are.

Yoshi, totally agree and happy that GAdv does not assign. That said, I do wish they'd do what CP does and better control the flow of people into stations. Most of GAdv's are mad houses, and some rides (ET and Ka mostly, though sometimes others) frequently dispatch empty rows even with long lines because of the poor crowd control.

I noticed both yesterday and today SFNE closed early. Not sure if it was for weather, or crowds but i hope it doesn't close early next week when i go. Yesterday I believe was 5pm and today was 2pm!

Possibly low crowds. I'm surprised our park doesn't close early during the week in spring break.

Park was rather light today to me, didn't wait more then a few station stops for anything unless I was waiting for the front row on the few rides you can actually do it on.

I enjoyed wicked cyclone so much, such a fun ride.

Absolutely hate that they assign you to rows here on most rides. So happy our park doesn't do it.

Good to hear. I didn't like the assigned rows either and am dreading that when I go wed.

Superman and mind eraser were the only ones that let me choose what row I wanted. The dark Knight has a front row only line but all the other rows were assigned.

The park operations are very slow in comparison to our park, goliath especially. I don't think you will have any trouble though cause I got on so many rides today with only a couple of station waits for the most part so I don't see a Wednesday being more crowded then it was today.

Just so you have an idea that without a flash pass I got on...

Wicked cyclone 3x got on the first train of the day

Superman 2x got on the last train of the day and I believe the last ride of the park

Sky screamer - it's a must do to me, it's so high and feels so unsafe especially cause it was pretty windy today up there lol

Thunderbolt

Scream tower - I enjoyed this one since it shot you up and then held you at the top and shot you down all in the same ride

Goliath - hated it cause of the seats digging into the back of my legs which left a nice bruise on each

Blizzard river - you don't get that wet and there were no lines, I was surprised it was open

Flashback - comfortable going forward but a head banging miserable experience going backwards

Catwoman whip

Arkham asylum

Crime wave

Mind eraser - really enjoyed this one more then I expected to

Batman Dark Knight

My biggest complaint is that almost all the ride attendants push entirely way too hard down on the seats to the point where it hurts and is uncomfortable

I'm going back tomorrow but probably will only do a half day, just want to get on the front row of superman and then ride wicked cyclone as much as possible and maybe try to get on pandemonium since I didn't get on it in Texas.

Edited by SatansHockey