VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

The S&S doesn't even look fun to me though. It's a small ride that will probably not as much crowds as some of the other rides because it already debuted in Texas and many people have already ridden it. The only reason why it got so much heat when Six Flags announced it was because it was the first ride of it's kind. In my honest opinion, I just think that the ride won't bring as many crowds as some other attractions added to our park in the past did.

You guys need to remember that the S&S was built in fiesta Texas, that park is starting to become big now and a ride like that is perfect for there park, where it's the first of its kind and it fits in perfectly. Where our park are record breakers and intense rides. A s&s that's basically almost the same as batman instead taller and more flips is boring. We are due for a new roller coaster and I personally think it's gonna be a B&M wing coaster. This has been predicted for a long time and if you guys ridden x-flight you will see the difference from bizzaro and green lantern. That drop was super intense and it was an enjoyable roller coaster. My point is that a park not as big as great adventure would love almost any ride, a ride like that those goes to our park is like you pass by it you ride it. I don't think anyone would goto our park for an s&s when we have world class coasters.

Edited by Chrislovescoasters

You guys need to remember that the S&S was built in fiesta Texas, that park is starting to become big now and a ride like that is perfect for there park, where it's the first of its kind and it fits in perfectly. Where our park are record breakers and intense rides. A s&s that's basically almost the same as batman instead taller and more flips is boring. We are due for a new roller coaster and I personally think it's gonna be a B&M wing coaster. This has been predicted for a long time and if you guys ridden x-flight you will see the difference from bizzaro and green lantern. That drop was super intense and it was an enjoyable roller coaster. My point is that a park not as big as great adventure would love almost any ride, a ride like that those goes to our park is like you pass by it you ride it. I don't think anyone would goto our park for an s&s when we have world class coasters.

I completely agree. I was going to say that we deserve more than parks that don't have that much of a coaster collection as we do. Although I have a really horrible sick feeling that we will probably get an S&S 4D coaster replacing Fort Independence.

To be honest I think they were testing with the flats and trying to save money for some of the parks so that the ones that did get the flats get something major next year. Plus we needed another flat ride(that's right it's not a coaster). Sometimes it does matter about the park and I think this is one of parks that whatever you get could do such an impact because how big the park is. We don't need another ride that flips you. Yes I'm being a hypocrite because a wing rider will prob do that but still if it's a launch people wouldn't pay attention to that. By the way if we were going to get something going on fort independence I vote premier if we get something at old country I prefer wing

To be honest I think they were testing with the flats and trying to save money for some of the parks so that the ones that did get the flats get something major next year. Plus we needed another flat ride(that's right it's not a coaster). Sometimes it does matter about the park and I think this is one of parks that whatever you get could do such an impact because how big the park is. We don't need another ride that flips you. Yes I'm being a hypocrite because a wing rider will prob do that but still if it's a launch people wouldn't pay attention to that. By the way if we were going to get something going on fort independence I vote premier if we get something at old country I prefer wing

I hate to say this but this prediction seems to real and it's scaring me. The area that Fort Independence took up is enough to fir an S&S free spin perfectly. I hate that so much but of course since it's true there is nothing we can do about it.

^^Speaking of premier, one coaster type that would be cool if Great Adventure built it, would be a Premier launch coaster like Superman at Discovery Kingdom or Tempesto at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I thought Tempesto was a very intense ride that did not take up much space but still delivered a fun experience. It would also give us another launched coaster, and a looping coaster that isn't a B&M.

The one big downside to this ride though, would be its capacity. On the days I was at BGW, it didn't seem like a problem, but I visited earlier this year before the summer.

Edited by bobbyd

There's nothing to be scared about... most reports say it's a smooth, fun ride with some thrilling moments. However, it is very short and lacks variety. It is definitely an anti-climatic addition after years of (im)patiently waiting, but it should be a decent coaster unlike anything we have.

• Like 1

I agree about the wingrider. We don't really need one at all. We have B&M's that do everything, and I don't think they have any drastically different experiences left to offer.

EDIT: I know I've asked this many times but when is the little teaser campaign going to start? I'm tired of just aimless speculation and I want the real game to begin!

Edited by KK456

I agree about the wingrider. We don't really need one at all. We have B&M's that do everything, and I don't think they have any drastically different experiences left to offer.

EDIT: I know I've asked this many times but when is the little teaser campaign going to start? I'm tired of just aimless speculation and I want the real game to begin!

Probably won't start until next month sometime. Announcements are in Sept this year unlike other years that happened in August.

Correction. The fence is to about the "Teacups", not the Arcade tent. I think you can still get down by the lake right behind B.B. National Park.

I can confirm this from my visit today. The fence end around the beginning of the Teacups building. You can still walk down to the area of the lakefront by BBNP.