VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Were not supposed to be getting the standard "Free-Fly", we are supposed to be getting the bigger version that has not been installed at any park yet. And we are 100% getting places that will generate $$$ with it. that's the whole point of putting a ride in that area. I'm sure their will be a shop near the rides exit, and whatever dining/drinks/snack shop's they decide to build with it.

Now something like X2 would be amazing!!! That will definitely bring in revenue to the lakefront! I honestly don't mind a s&s free spin, they look fun and its something different in which we don't have.

Now this is a little off topic but remember a last season there were rumors of a RMC along the lake that supposedly was supposed to have a tunnel under the lake or something, i'm assuming that idea got scratched? Something like Goliath at Sfgam can fit there but I think that rmc confirmed that there only working on one coaster next season at six flags and that's most likely roar at sfdk.

Now something like X2 would be amazing!!! That will definitely bring in revenue to the lakefront! I honestly don't mind a s&s free spin, they look fun and its something different in which we don't have.

Now this is a little off topic but remember a last season there were rumors of a RMC along the lake that supposedly was supposed to have a tunnel under the lake or something, i'm assuming that idea got scratched? Something like Goliath at Sfgam can fit there but I think that rmc confirmed that there only working on one coaster next season at six flags and that's most likely roar at sfdk.

"Very THRILLING News". Now the only thing I'm not really hoping for is a classic woodie or something. But when they say very thrilling news, they mean it.

Now this is a little off topic but remember a last season there were rumors of a RMC along the lake that supposedly was supposed to have a tunnel under the lake or something, i'm assuming that idea got scratched?

I'd be shocked if that was an actual idea that SF had, never mind an actual plan. It sounded like a poorly made up rumor.

Now this is a little off topic but remember a last season there were rumors of a RMC along the lake that supposedly was supposed to have a tunnel under the lake or something, i'm assuming that idea got scratched?

There was a rumor that they were supposedly going to build a coaster that goes over the lake but that was only discussed I guess and never actually became a big possibility.

I'm loving all this "speculaton", and how everyone is so sure that what they want is what is coming. Thing's will be "showing up" soon, so it will be "confirmed" shortly. All i'm curious about is the color combination they have chosen.

I'm loving all this "speculaton", and how everyone is so sure that what they want is what is coming. Thing's will be "showing up" soon, so it will be "confirmed" shortly. All i'm curious about is the color combination they have chosen.

Lol the irony in your post :P

Just from the look of the track and the color scheme I wouldn't be surprised if the track from the b&m plant is wing coaster for us and it would be called "Jersey Devil". I'm not saying i'm positive of that just a possibility

Edited by THRASHERS35

Just from the look of the track and the color scheme I wouldn't be surprised if the track from the b&m plant is wing coaster for us and it would be called "Jersey Devil". I'm not saying i'm positive of that just a possibility

I would ask if you think SF is really clueless enough to give us Jersey Devil immediately after El Diablo, but on second thought I know the answer to that question.

That picture is of X2 at SFMM placed over the lake area. It's not anything released from SF.

With this new coaster, does anyone think that it will be a part of the lakefront, fantasy forest, or an entire new themed section? Since it has been mentioned that most likely there will be new buildings with food and retail coming with this addition. If this new ride is going to be a part of fantasy forest or lakefront I would like to see the area's freshened up but then again we saw how Adventure Alley turned out. (No offence toward the park intended.) I just really hope that they keep the wooded area behind Yum Yum Palace where the fence currently is.

That red track at the B&M plant is going to a wing coaster at a park in China. And the other brown track is probably the dive coaster, Valravn going to Cedar Point

I'm just back from the Park, still all prep work in the Lakefront. All the lighting rig from the "Live n Local" stage is gone, stack of cinderblocks inside the Fence next to the Grandstand popped up. The pics are up on FB. But there is a little fenced off section in the Employee Lot with worker's doing something with some heavy machinery (too dark for pics) and another crane is in the Cell Relay Tower access driveway right before the Bus Stop. That may just be for the Tower though.

Surprised they're re-trademarking Titan. Gale Force 7 sounds like some sort of water ride related name; probably for SFA's Waterpark Expansion