VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Current G.A. rides that you have never ridden

29yrswithaGApass

I don't do up charge rides either, so I haven't been on any of those. And I haven't been on twister or superman. I know, no superman!? The GD line is always so long ,when it is operating ,on the days I'm there that it's just not been worth it for me. From what I hear I'm not missing much. I'll get on it, I promise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have gone on almost every current ride including the up-charges. The only ride I have not been able to get on is Zumanjaro. Every time I go to the park, that ride either breaks down or has a four hour line. The few times i could of gone on it,no one else in my group was convinced to do it. Next season I am going to go with another coaster enthusiast on a dead day, probably a Tuesday or Wednesday, and make sure we go on Zumanjaro first. And to the person that said the twister restraints look painful, you are correct, they hurt.

If you can get to it right at opening or right before closing (if the park isn't crowded) you should be able to ride with a short wait since more people still go to Kingda Ka first at opening.