VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Gr.Adv.Debate #26: Worst Ride and Worst Rollercoaster

Going by what was around in my time that I remember,and from what I've been on-

Worst ride: Looping starship

Worst coaster: Viper

Worst ride was hard because I cannot do spinny rides like I used to but based it off of if I ever went on in general and if I liked it. Looping starship just never caught my interest which is why I voted for it.

Coaster was between Viper and Gasm. Viper always ended with "ow" and marks to prove how painful it was while Gasm was just more of 'that was rough' and head banging. Eventhough it wasn't as bad as viper, I still opted out almost every time to ride it.

Worst Ride: Houdini, it made me dizzy and disoriented the only time I tried it.

Worst Coaster: Jumbo Jet since it never opened to the public. If it has to be a coaster I have ridden then I would choose Scream Machine. I don't think it was a bad coaster but of the coasters I have ridden at the park it was probably the worst because it was rough at times depending on what car you went to and the restraints weren't that comfortable. I never tried Viper or maybe that would have been my choice based on how bad it was supposed to be.

Worst ride: Rotor. Even though I liked it when the floor dropped out from under you and you can watch people from above, after every time I rode it, I felt sick and needed to sit and relax for a while.

Worst Coaster: Ultra Twister. It was different at the time, but after waiting almost 2 hours, its was slow and boring.

Oh man, I loved the looping starship.

OK I find the worst ride to be Tango.

Worst coaster, ummmm, That's hard because I like them all. I'm easy to please I guess. I never got to ride it but since it seems like it was always broken so I will say Chiller.

I really miss the Looping Starship.

I would say the Hydro Flume was my worst favorite ride. I always remember it being closed, but when it was open the line was always packed, and for some reason it didn't move as fast as the Log Flume. Plus the ride itself wasn't much besides a lift, a few turns, followed by one drop.

Worst coaster.. Viper hands down. I liked the roughness from GASN and Rolling Thunder because they were bearable. I went on Viper once in my life and remember getting a mixture of a brain freeze and a headache. Not a fun experience at all lol

• 3 weeks later...