VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GADV Online Day - ERT, Tours, & More!

Matt Kaiser

11700736_10154238575869460_3101706022327

Hey everybody!

Great Adventure Online and Coaster Crew are hosting their annual GADV Online Day this year on August 22nd!

What is GADV Online Day?

Started in 2008, this event is a day for all of the Great Adventure fan community to come together for a fun-filled day of activities in the park. You'll get to spend the day with others who you've probably been talking with online for years!

When is it?

Saturday, August 22nd. Check-in will most likely be between 9:30 and 10am, but we'll email out the schedule beforehand.

What do I get?

This event has come a long way, and is able to offer these great parks thanks to the financial support from Coaster Crew. Here is what we have planned for the day:

• Nitro nighttime Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) after closing
  • All-you-can-eat catered lunch
  • First-in-line for Batman Backwards
  • Behind-the-scenes Coaster Tours (tour is TBA - we're still working with the park to come up with a plan)
  • Reserved VIP seating at Brad Ross' Illusion Spectacular, "Unbelievable"
  • More! Prizes, giveaways, goodies, etc! We still have some more perks on the way, too!

How much is it?

The event fee to receive all items listed above is $39. Since park admission is not included, we have discounted admission tickets available, also for $39! Registration and payment is done through Coaster Crew's website. See below for link.

Breaking it down:

If you have a season pass, your total is $39.

Otherwise, you need admission, and your total is $78

Who can go?

You! You can go! I would love to extend an invitation to all Great Adventure History members. You're all a big part of the community, and I'm sure you'll love the event!

Where do I sign up?

Here is the registration form: http://events.coastercrew.net/gadv-online/

Here is the Facebook Event page, which you can share and use to show people you're going: https://www.facebook.com/events/749636098485279/

Thanks everyone for your time. I look forward to meeting many of you there!

Special thanks to Harry, for allowing me to post this on GAH!

Edited by Matt Kaiser