VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

If an older coaster was remade...

Mrpq

I have been thinking about this for a while. If you had to choose a coaster that has either been removed or is still in the park and could have another manufacture make it what would it be?

I always thought it would be cool to have GASM done by B&M and The Chiller done by Intamin with hydraulic launch on both sides

• Like 1

A little unrelated, but if Nitro's drop was like 10 degrees steeper it would be perfect. It's 66 or so degrees, vs around 75 for the newer gen B&M hyper coasters like Behemoth and Intimidator. I've done it so much that it only catches me off guard in the back row. Other than that, it's a fantastic ride. I do wonder what Intamin could have done with the same circumstances though...

• 3 years later...

They should bring Viper back, make it less rough and more smooth, and replace Green Lantern with it. This time, the ride will have a storyline. A sentient robot (unnamed as of now) that's known for his expertise in defending his home spaceship has been infected by a virus (also sentient), and you have to save him. I don't know what Viper would have to do with anything, maybe it's the name of the ship in the story, your ship in the ride, the name of the virus, or the name of the robot himself. But it'd be fun, and hey, a Dive Loop gets replaced by another Dive Loop. ;) 

Oh, and also bring back the Chiller and keep the B&R theming. Even have a reference to the Bat Credit Card in the queue.

Edited by DantheWoman