VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What ride would you like to see go?

Fgcassady

21 members have voted

1. 1. What ride would you like to see go?

• Kingda ka
    • El toro
    • Bizarro
    • Runaway mine train
    • Skull mountain
    • El Diablo
    • Batman the ride
    • Nitro
    • Green lantern
    • Superman

all of Frontier adventures and Plaza (except El Toro, El Diablo[but just because they just got it], and SORA) I would make El Toro and El diablo apart of Golden Kingdom. I'd rename El Diablo Eye of the Tiger and El Toro Dragon of Doom. I'd turn Frontier adventures into a more African theme similar to Camp Aventura with a Sky 2 model themed to an African bird (there is a bird called a Kiwi) where the Arena is. I'd add a French Quarter section beyond that with a new area just for concerts (and a monorail to HH)

I honestly don't really want to see anything go, we have enough empty areas in the park that we can add new rides for a good few years without removing anything.

. I agree there's not really any bad rides here and to put rides like Nitro and RMT on here is crazy!

I never ride the upcharges. I pretend it's because I wont spend the cash but I'm a chicken.

I know a lot of people think El Diablo is a disappointment but I think it was a good addition for some of the younger riders.

I cant chose between the rides in the poll. I enjoy all of them and wouldn't want to see any of them go.

• Like 2

im going with a ride not on the list. I say zumanjaro for it screwing up Kinda Kas capacity. it should have been built on its own tower

And Zumanjaro breaks a lot. It got some blood from The Chiller.

Took my three year old on it yesterday. Really is a rough ride.

I visited yesterday. I have a trip report on it. They should have a maximum height requirement of 54'' for the Roadrunner Railway

Edited by Viper26

Same here! I'm also a greedy guy, I want SFGADV to be the best, but if anything had to go, it would probably be a kiddy ride

Get that Road Runner Railroad garbage outta here!!!!

And yeah, SFGAm should've gotten the Sky Screamer too last year.

• 10 months later...