VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Park cams for live streaming

IBOK

Any interest in live cams? Ill donate all equipment (within reason) and assist the installation. Just need it to get sanctioned by the park and a separate wifi vlan on there network. Who here has access to the right people out there?

For me, id love two on the superman station with general feeds on the parking lot. This makes it easy to decide whether to come out that day. Many times i assumed it would be busy then found out it wasnt. Doesnt appear to be an obvious spot for HH lot but would want one there too for the same reason.

Then if we wanted to get fun with it, maybe one on main street, boardwalk, and movie town?

Thoughts?

I love that idea. It would also be cool if you could rent a gopro, then there would be mounts on the back of the seat in front of you on every coaster. Then instead of buying a picture you could have a video.

Most Slingshot rides have that installed.

Also, if there is a livestram, there should be at least 5 for each section of the park, and one for each individual lot in the parking lot. Then this can be broadcasted on the park's website. This will help guests know beforehand if the park is crowded.

Most Slingshot rides have that installed.

Also, if there is a livestram, there should be at least 5 for each section of the park, and one for each individual lot in the parking lot. Then this can be broadcasted on the park's website. This will help guests know beforehand if the park is crowded.

I love that idea. It would also be cool if you could rent a gopro, then there would be mounts on the back of the seat in front of you on every coaster. Then instead of buying a picture you could have a video.

Verbolten has cameras built into each row of the train for guests to buy their video.