VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 10 - Restore The Dark Knight's themed elements

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to see everything working properly again. Of all the broken theming, I miss the holographic billboards the most. It seems like when something does get fixed, another thing stops working. The Bat Signal is finally working almost all the time and now the horn on the clown car at the end of the ride isn't working and the clown mask screen in the station queue isn't working either.

Personally, I'd like to see a total retheme. Unfortunately, when theming a ride to a particular movie, the theming (particularly the preshow) becomes outdated very quickly. If we are on deck to receive a JL dark ride, I'd like to see it directly replace TDK, and keep the simulator building for something non-super hero themed. If we aren't set to get a JL dark ride, I'd like to see TDK to have a JL theme, with upgraded theming elements similar to what the JL dark rides have.

They don't need to fix what's wrong in the BAT IN THE BOX they just need to get rid of the whole failed thing and redo movie town. The only thing to keep is Batman the Ride and the Showcase Theatre. The rest needs a redo.

The company that made the billboards went out of business, so "fixing" them isn't quite feasible. Instead, what would everyone like to see there in place of the billboards? Or ideas for modifications to the billboards, knowing that the hologram effect can't be fully restored?

Could replace them with animated projection effects. The billboards would be the screens.

It would be nice to see everything working properly again. Of all the broken theming, I miss the holographic billboards the most. It seems like when something does get fixed, another thing stops working. The Bat Signal is finally working almost all the time and now the horn on the clown car at the end of the ride isn't working and the clown mask screen in the station queue isn't working either.

That was also one of my favorite and most missed props. It just looks so empty with them there and not working.

• Like 1