VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: December 31st, 2015 - New Years's Eve!

29yrswithaGApass

It was empty, and a really nice night at the Park. My Daughter wanted to leave sooner than i would of liked, but at least we had one more visit (i might shoot over after work on Sunday for one last quick blast on Nitro) I passed you 29yrs as we first got into the Park around 6(ish) passing by the "Big Wheel", you were talking and coughed right as i said "Har", so we missed it on the flyby lol. Was nice coming in late, they had us Park in Preferred Parking, and spot's were open in the first row behind the handicapped section. They had no one working it, and all Cars coming in late were "steered" right up front in that lot. Was a nice little "perk" for those that came in late for New Years Eve. Really nice end to a fun season.

^ Sorry, I didn't see you (or hear you).

No biggie. When i'm with the little ones i'm pretty much just led around now anyway, and just hold thing's when they go on the Rides. Next season will be the first one i just "cut them loose" in the Park so they are not stuck with "Daddy" following them around. I remember they were my favorite days at the Park when i was young.