VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Harley Quinn Crazy Train Runs Amok in 2016

Fgcassady

Black Beard is by no means a coaster strictly for kids I rode the same coaster a SF discovery kingdom and it was full of adults. But I am glad to see its getting a update to match joker. I hope to see some theming like a Harley Quinn figure

• Like 1

I'm fine with the change solely for the fact that the ride will be getting TLC and now essentially the entire Lakefront will be reimagined. Obviously, another DC themed ride is overkill, especially with how scattered they are, but I'll take fresh generic over rotting original anyday.

I would have preferred to seen it themed to Poison Ivy but then again, that would cost more money than Six Flags has and will receive; If the park gets the VR, I predict Bizarro because the other super hero themed rides have clones or similar name in other parks getting the VR now and none of the woodies, mine trains, etc. aren't getting VR.

That's like saying Kingda Ka is a kiddy ride.

A coaster doesn't have to be 100+ feet to be a coaster. It goes up a lift and is controlled by gravity...its a coaster. A family coaster if you want to get technical. If it was powered by tires or something else I would understand the debate- like El Diablo, but BBLT is a coaster, just not a big one.

• Like 2

A coaster doesn't have to be 100+ feet to be a coaster. It goes up a lift and is controlled by gravity...its a coaster. A family coaster if you want to get technical. If it was powered by tires or something else I would understand the debate- like El Diablo, but BBLT is a coaster, just not a big one.

Then the bugs bunny ride is a rollercoaster, if you say so. And El Diablo is lifted by power and and is partially controlled by gravity, yet everyone calls it a carnival ride.

a family ride

Those aren't mutually exclusive, though. Of course it's a family ride, it has a small height requirement. But it's a roller coaster. Read the spotlight on it if you're still confused.

Edit: http://rcdb.com/567.htm Blackbeard on RCDB. If it's there, it's a coaster.

Edited by gencx
  • Like 1

wow this is a dumb argument Black Beard is a roller coaster! and what bugs bunny ride do you mean, road runners railway ? That's a coaster too.

Six Flags really tricked it's fans with the "oh this right here is a coaster even though it isn't!"

Then the bugs bunny ride is a rollercoaster, if you say so. And El Diablo is lifted by power and and is partially controlled by gravity, yet everyone calls it a carnival ride.

Road runner railway?

583.jpg

Yes that is a coaster. Its a Kids coaster.

The park has 14, or 13 coasters to some-

Batman

Bizarro

BBLT

Dark Knight

El Toro

Green Lantern

Kingda Ka

Road Runner Railway

Runaway mine train

Skull Mountain

Superman