Green Lantern

Kingda Ka

Road Runner Railway

Runaway mine train

Skull Mountain

Superman

El diablo(The only debatable one)

Joker

I think the new Joker coaster goes well with the name because those two rides being called a coaster is a joke Edited by Fgcassady

What's your definition of a coaster, then?

Edit: Didn't see the mod post before mine. I too would rather get back on topic. (But Blackbeard and Road Runner are 100% roller coasters)

Edited by gencx

Just because they're small doesn't mean they aren't coasters. They fit literally every definition of a coaster. What about them makes you think otherwise? Would they be coasters if they were 100 feet taller?

Edit: I agree, back on topic.

Edited by Password121
  • Like 1

Ok, that's fine. But because you personally don't ride them doesn't not make them coasters. And you're really missing out, because Blackbeard is awesome.

Since when did I say I never riden this? Edited by Fgcassady

Leave it. Anyway, I am hoping for for a statue that is similar to the El Diablo statue. It is very impressive for such a fun thrill ride/lame coaster ;)

If we received a Harley Quinn statue as equally as impressive, I'd be ecstatic.

Edited by joeyc98

Leave it. Anyway, I am kinda upset the picture that jdc posted got taken down..... :/

What picture?

Anyway, I wonder if they are going to add little fun theming elements into the ride footprint or theme it similar to Joker to tie them together.

What picture?

Anyway, I wonder if they are going to add little fun theming elements into the ride footprint or theme it similar to Joker to tie them together.

maybe some flooring or a small statue/cardboard cutouts like Bizarro

Is it getting re-painted? It's a different colour on this years map so I assume it is, just looking for a concrete answer (if anyone can divulge)

And like I said last night, I think a Harley Quinn statue similar to the Catwoman statue at SFNE would be cool.

Edited by gencx

I think it's just an emoji that vanished into thin air

Ah yeah it was the emoji. I fixed it!

Is it getting re-painted? It's a different colour on this years map so I assume it is, just looking for a concrete answer (if anyone can divulge)

And like I said last night, I think a Harley Quinn statue similar to the Catwoman statue at SFNE would be cool.

We should have an an answer Sunday with a construction tour happening!

For the re-theme all I expect Is it to be repainted, and a new sign, If we see more, then that would be good. Even though this roller coaster is getting renamed, I will probably still refer to it as Blackbeard.

One more thing, I have been on 208 coasters, (I didn't count things like El Diablo, but I did count rides like Blackbeard.) but I still enjoy the smaller coasters just as much as the bigger ones, I am not one of those people who say, "That ride is too slow, it is a baby coaster."

I just don't care for that much.

Edited by jollyroger

It looks like the track may be painted red already in the latest video update. Either way, there were ladders in Blackbeard's infield.