VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Harley Quinn Crazy Train Runs Amok in 2016

Fgcassady

• 2 weeks later...

Harley Quinn Crazy Train Runs Amok in 2016

Infamous Super Villain Gives New Twist to

Family Favorite at Six Flags Great Adventure

JACKSON, N.J. ─ March 28, 2016 ─ The chaos continues at Six Flags Great Adventure as a classic family roller coaster takes on a whole new persona in 2016. Next to The Joker, the park’s insane, new 4D, free-fly coaster currently taking shape, a sleek and serpentine coaster that has been thrilling families for more than 15 years will make her debut as Harley Quinn Crazy Train this spring.

“It is only fitting that this twisted makeover reunites The Joker with his partner in crime, Harley Quinn,” said Six Flags Great Adventure President John Fitzgerald. “As ultimate thrill seekers flock to our new, jaw-dropping coaster The Joker, family-sized thrills will be right next door with Harley Quinn Crazy Train.”

Harley Quinn Crazy Train facts:

· Steel coaster reaching a maximum speed of 22 mph

· Nearly 3 story lift hill (28 feet tall)

· 1,181 feet of twisted red and black track

· 1 minute 45 seconds ride

· 20 passengers per train

· Minimum 41” tall to ride

Harley Quinn Crazy Train is expected to roll into town by late April. For more information about the 2016 season at Six Flags Great Adventure, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure

About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.

About DC Entertainment
DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC Comics (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating its content across Warner Bros. Entertainment and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.

About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)

Source: Six Flags Great Adventuregallery_2_1082_568813.jpg

I know i will be sick of hearing Ozzy laugh at every dispatch by the end of the season lol. I like the logo they came up with for it though.

Adding a thought as an EDIT.

Another thing with the Park releasing another Press Release for the theme change, now even more so fall's in line with what could be next year's press realease of Batman (or the Justice League) striking back. It is the year of the Villan's, and that play's perfectly from a PR Standpoint of where it could go.

Edited by Railer

I know i will be sick of hearing Ozzy laugh at every dispatch by the end of the season lol. I like the logo they came up with for it though.

Adding a thought as an EDIT.

Another thing with the Park releasing another Press Release for the theme change, now even more so fall's in line with what could be next year's press realease of Batman (or the Justice League) striking back. It is the year of the Villan's, and that play's perfectly from a PR Standpoint of where it could go.

Is your guess a Batman themed ride, or the JL ride?

They did store the Sign that was found in the Grandstand didn't they? But they have to keep the Blackbeard's Sign, i think they understand the Value of all the old sign's, etc. with the Team in there now. And as alway's, a cluster of pics with no comment on them on the last PTR of the Season. I remember looking at Rolling Thunder's que pics still on that one.

And i still think it's the T-Rex in the Old Country/Movietown for 2017, with 2018 being the Justice League on the Boardwalk. But the year's could be swapped if the T-Rex's development runs into trouble, especially now with the problem's they are having with the Launch System on "Lightning Rod". But the problem's in Dollywood may not matter in our case. Those Train's for "Lightning Rod" are way heavier than any Train we would be using, and they are launching up-hill also. That is alot of weight with a full Train. I bet the problem's they are having with the Launch System is they can't handle that much of a load reliably. See if they have to add another row of Launch Fins on it like they did with the S&S launcher at Busch.

They did store the Sign that was found in the Grandstand didn't they? But they have to keep the Blackbeard's Sign, i think they understand the Value of all the old sign's, etc. with the Team in there now. And as alway's, a cluster of pics with no comment on them on the last PTR of the Season. I remember looking at Rolling Thunder's que pics still on that one.

And i still think it's the T-Rex in the Old Country/Movietown for 2017, with 2018 being the Justice League on the Boardwalk. But the year's could be swapped if the T-Rex's development runs into trouble, especially now with the problem's they are having with the Launch System on "Lightning Rod". But the problem's in Dollywood may not matter in our case. Those Train's for "Lightning Rod" are way heavier than any Train we would be using, and they are launching up-hill also. That is alot of weight with a full Train. I bet the problem's they are having with the Launch System is they can't handle that much of a load reliably. See if they have to add another row of Launch Fins on it like they did with the S&S launcher at Busch.

LR's launch is not designed by RMC...they have nothing to do with it. Dollywood contracted a 3rd party who has never dealt with a launch system before. There is the issue

They seem to have had problems with people reaching out during the ride. The plants and near the turn after the first drop was one part of the ride where the ride ops sometimes had to announce for riders not to reach out and try to touch the plants.

LR's launch is not designed by RMC...they have nothing to do with it. Dollywood contracted a 3rd party who has never dealt with a launch system before. There is the issue

RMC Contracted out a Magnetics Company that has only made Magnetic Brakes up until "Lightning Rod". It is their first Launch System working with RMC. I posted the link of the Company's site on Insider Updates on FB couple month's ago. They are out of Pennsylvania.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to see it is open. If Red Zone was still around I wonder if they would have marketed it as a new coaster, just like the "all new Bizarro coaster" in ads that some people thought was new as well.