VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

My Windy Day at Great Adventure

mkj3322

As some may know, Great Adventure closed early today due to low attendance and the wind storm we've been facing. I spent a few hour at the park early on in the day and was able to get on a few rides, though any major attraction was closed. I have never seen the park as dead as it was today.

Ride Count:

Skull Mountain: x 2

Dark Knight: x 2

Buccaneer: x 1

Deja Vu: x 1

Bumper Cars: x 1

Tea Cups: x 1

Check out some of these pictures of the completely deserted park.

5xSbYUTl.jpg

KZXaq79l.jpg

FcQPXbdl.jpg

LbWRO8sl.jpg

qGQL4ABl.jpg

QeE512Wl.jpg

• Like 5

Cool pictures, I like seeing empty pictures of the park since it's so rare for that to happen. The only time I have ever been to the park with similar crowd levels was Fall Family Fun Night 2008. I took the Skyway and didn't see a single person walking around other than employees.

Cool pictures, I like seeing empty pictures of the park since it's so rare for that to happen. The only time I have ever been to the park with similar crowd levels was Fall Family Fun Night 2008. I took the Skyway and didn't see a single person walking around other than employees.

A special event was empty?

There was rain all day and it stopped right before the season pass night was supposed to start which caused most people to skip it. Hardly anyone showed up and they closed at 7:30 instead of 10:00.

• Like 1

A few years ago I was at the park on a sunny but windy spring day, probably in the low 60s, and it was nearly empty. All the rides were closed, even indoor ones "due to the wind." All the games were open of course and only thing I could do was pickup my SP coupon book as I usually get my SP renewed in the fall to avoid crowds.