VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Crowds on the 16th?

owtoty

I'm planning on going to the park for the first time this season (sadly I haven't been yet) next Thursday the 16th. Does anyone have a prediction as to how the crowds might be? I mean it's a weekday in June, and still sort of the middle of June. I know most schools will be out by then but who knows. The weather also looks pretty good. I'm hoping to ride The Joker for the first time and I'm really excited.

I expect the park to not be too crowded. There will be school groups, but most rides should have rather short waits. The Joker could have a wait less than 15 minutes.

Philadelphia and NYC schools are still in session which should help with low crowds. Even if there are school trips, they leave by 4 or 5 so the last few hours the park is open should be almost empty.

Philadelphia and NYC schools are still in session which should help with low crowds. Even if there are school trips, they leave by 4 or 5 so the last few hours the park is open should be almost empty.

Upper Moreland High School last day was Thursday (yesterday). I don't know about all the other schools in my area though.