VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Black Light Mini Golf New for 2008

29yrswithaGApass

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the new black light mini golf is a good idea?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think you will play a round of mini golf?

• Yes
    • No

For 2008, the Castle Arcade is being converted to an indoor black light minature golf course. Do you think this is a good idea and if so do you plan on playing?

IMG_4149.jpgIMG_4116.jpg

Here are some photos from a black light mini golf in Canada called U-Puttz Black Light Mini Golf (<-- great name :) )

pic_03.jpg

pic_12.jpg

pic_15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this looks like a blast! I love black lights and I love miniature golf so this is a win-win situation for me.

Ben

Looks like they did quite the job inside. I think this is going to fit in extremely well during Fright Fest times, and with a location next to the Wheel they could reaally make some money by dropping the prices a bit for those special events when there will be tons of people in the park. Volume would probably even things out.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a chance to play miniature golf on Saturday and it was fun. They lowered the price - it is now $5 for adults and $3 for children which is pretty reasonable. They also added several three dimensional figures to the mix. It will be a great place to take an airconditioned rest this summer.

gallery_2_28_298841.jpg

gallery_2_28_35742.jpg

gallery_2_28_66272.jpg

gallery_2_28_74693.jpg

gallery_2_28_313420.jpg

gallery_2_28_145073.jpg

gallery_2_28_106455.jpg

It's my goal to score "9" by the end of the season (yeah, right !!!)

gallery_2_28_500475.jpg

This is the one thing that I forgot to even think of during the inclement weather midday Saturday. Would have been a good way to stay out of the rain, and for the 5 per person I wuld say it is quite reasonable. No worse than buying many food items at the park.

This is the one thing that I forgot to even think of during the inclement weather midday Saturday. Would have been a good way to stay out of the rain, and for the 5 per person I wuld say it is quite reasonable. No worse than buying many food items at the park.

haha yea! & when the rain stopped the park was probably pretty drained out so u can ride all the rides! rain2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Just an observation... I think the golf game just outside of the Black Light Mini Golf hurts the miniature golf's business. Even though they have tons of signs advertising "Indoor Mini Golf" I think that casual passerby assumes that the outdoor game of skill and the indoor mini golf are the same thing.

gallery_2_28_371721.jpg