VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo TR: April 20th, 2008

29yrswithaGApass

Here are some quick observations while briefly passing through the park today for all of about an hour.

The Safari Exploration Station continues to get some attention with the addition of new planters and landscaping areas. A butterfly garden is also planned.

gallery_2_4_37453.jpg

gallery_2_4_427244.jpg

If the Pony Rides ever had a transfer track, this would be it!

gallery_2_4_69967.jpg

New direction signs guide guests to the "Catering Picnic Grove" without referring to The Old Country.

gallery_2_4_416638.jpg

The entrance portal to The Dark Knight coaster is in place.

gallery_2_4_144044.jpg

Bugs Bunny National Park closes at 8pm when the park is open later. There weren't any signs at Looney Tunes Seaport.

gallery_2_4_231828.jpg

I thought it was "More Flags" not half flags!

gallery_2_311_440899.jpg

gallery_2_4_448701.jpg

Six Flags Friends has taken over the Tweety Shop. I still think this would make a good Great Adventure Museum!

gallery_2_4_308309.jpg

These photos have been added to the my Members Gallery folder located HERE.

I cannot wait for The Dark Knight to open, especially after seeing how far it's come along at this point. Only problem for me is that the gf has the parking pass and she shall be gone opening weekend of the ride. Anyone wanna adpot me hahaha j/k

I also find it interesting that one kids area would close early like that.

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf

LOL @ transfer track.

That is awesome about BBNP and LTS. The park did something similar to this for a short time in 2001, opening Bugs Bunny Land from 10am - (5?) and Looney Tunes Seaport from (3?) to 10pm on weekdays in May. Bugs Bunny Land would otherwise have 3 kids in there from 8 to 10pm. The Land of Make Believe crowd should be making a sacrifice along with the rest of us. :yinyang:

Edited by darkridedan

I saw you today! I was walking next to you and I didn't notice it was you, but I saw that it was you and you started walking toward toro and it was to late. But i would of said hi! Great day overall.