VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rage of the Gargoyles at Skull Mountain Sept 24 to Oct 31

29yrswithaGApass

Yeah, they're probably testing it to see if they should put VR on a ride here permanently

Yeah But, tbh, I don't think ROTG is actually Halloween themed. I would love to keep it actually. (Maybe not for HITP.)

Yeah But, tbh, I don't think ROTG is actually Halloween themed. I would love to keep it actually. (Maybe not for HITP.)

Well, gargoyles could be scary to some people, and look at the environment of the VR. It's set to be a world overtaken by gargoyles, and to some people, that's scary. Not to me is it scary though. Plus, VR slows the lines so badly. Skull Mountain used to be less than a minute, and you're out of there, now, it takes like 5 minutes just for dispatches!

We went last saturday (not great weather-hence no lines) waited in line for Gargoyles for prob, 10 mins? Not long at all. It was fun to try it. I would never wait in a long line for it, but it was cool to do it once. There werent lines for anything. Rerides on some stuff because there wasnt anyone waiting :)

I finally got on this yesterday and in my honest opinion it stinks. It's the same concept of being in a cockpit and a shooting pilot as the one in over Texas except that was fighting aliens and the scenery was different.

The biggest improvement is that the new headsets are much easier to adjust so this should actually help make the lines go faster but they were just as slow.

I'm just not impressed by the subpar video game graphics.

Edited by SatansHockey