VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Dark Knight at GA - ** NEW RENDERINGS **

29yrswithaGApass

As promised here is the long awaited "official" exterior rendering and track layout of Great Adventure's The Dark Knight Coaster!

Click on the image below to see the full size version and the other TDK concept art in in our Renderings Gallery.

gallery_2_28_11344.jpg

Not a Member? Sign up now - it's easy, fast, and free!

I was at the park on Monday, the front building in that picture is taking shape! Also they are setting up a cover for lockers outside of Dark Knight. They are only setting up one cover so I guess it won't have that many lockers (my guess the same number of lockers that B:TR has) which could be a problem for being a new big ride.

Edited by The Master

Nice Update....Thanks for Posting ;)

I'm still wondering if I will be able to FIT into the cars. From the picture I saw floating around the internet of the cars, I think I will. The leg room looks greater than a standard wild mouse, which I cannot fit into, and even more than Skull Mountain. But only time will tell.

We as guests should be allowed to smack those toehr guests we see screwing with ride scenery and stuff. That would put and end to things really quickly haha. But in all seriousness, it is almost impossible to stop people from ruining things especially as we've talked about on here many times before with the groups of kids who just get dropped at the park and become our problem for the day. I can only imagine how long it's gonna take for part of the indoor queue to become covered in gum because we all know it's inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you guys sure that isn't Six Flags Great America's entrance way? For we don't have an actual door in front of our GCR building though they do, as well as they have two buildings to the left and the right of it while we only have the queue continuing to the left..

The rendering was sent to us by Great Adventure as part of their official media material, although I think a lot of the details in that view are for SFGAm. I don't think ours will have the "elevated tracks" feature.

Are you guys sure that isn't Six Flags Great America's entrance way? For we don't have an actual door in front of our GCR building though they do, as well as they have two buildings to the left and the right of it while we only have the queue continuing to the left..

The rendering in post #1 is Great Adventure, the rendering in post #15 is Great America. They're obviously two very different buildings...

Hopefully the guests will take care of the scenery and effects too and not be slobs.

The facade is painted on so enjoy it this year while it looks its best... it will probably start fading this summer.

SF should do what Disney does, put most of the theming out of hand's reach of guests.

I'm sure they would like to do this, but with the queues for some of the rides, especially new ones, being as long a they tend to be, it is tough to find that right balance of theming and landscaping away from people and having enough room for lines I can only imagine.